Everyone knows

Paul's POV~
I didn't sleep well last night, for starters hospital beds are very uncomfortable. I was also watching Lotty, the doctor said there was a chance of seizures so I was concerned. I also couldn't get the images out of my head from what she told me, I never know she went through something so horrific.
"Good morning baby." Lotty whispers.
"Good morning princess." I say sadly kissing her head. Lotty didn't sleep well either she kept waking up from nightmares so I knew she is tired. "How are you feeling."
"My head hurts and I'm tired." She sighs, I continue to hold her close and rub her back trying to comfort her. I not really sure how to make anyone feel better I never had that type of support, I was just told to deal with it and move on. I know that's not how I'm going parent my children.

Prue came to visit a couple of hours later, she brought us both a change of clothes and some breakfast. Lotty just picked at the French toast that was in front of her. Whilst Prue told us about the argument she had with there dad last night and how none of them are talking anymore.

Penelope's POV~
I can't really focus on anything, I feel numb. I hear Prue tell Paul and I about how she threw dad out the door with her powers and Paul laughs vibrates through my body. Prue then says that dad was trying to steal the book of shadows and phoebes gone to his hotel to give his ring back.

"Can you help me wash my hair." I ask Paul embarrassed that I can't do anything my self.
"Of course I can baby, don't ever get embarrassed about asking me for help." He sternly tells me.
He helps me get out of bed and takes me to the bathroom.
"There shampoo is in a packet. We are going to need more than that." I whine looking at my boyfriend who laughs.
"Princess they wouldn't have your personalised shampoo here. We just need to get the blood out right now and when we go home we can use better shampoo." He tells me trying not to laugh.
He carefully washes my hair in the sink as I can't get my staples wet for 24 hours.
"There you go princess we are all done." He spoke kissing my head. "I'm going to take a shower before I get in do you need help getting dressed."
"I'll be ok." I say nervous that I won't be able to but I don't want to feel like a burden to Paul.
Prue brought clothes for Paul and I so I got dressed into some sweatpants and hoodie.

After I got dressed I braided my hair so it wouldn't become a tangled mess. I stayed in the bathroom not wanting to be far away from Paul. What if he gets annoyed at me? Am I being to clingy? Will he get sick of me and break up? Am I a burden to him?

Paul's POV~
After I helped Lotty wash her hair I jump into the shower. I was so glad that she has started talking and making jokes again, I know it's only been twelve hours but it scared me she was so out of it and barely talked.since I've met her she hasn't gone an hour with out talking or making me laugh never mind twelve hours. Prue told me that every year around the time she was kidnapped she has these episodes we're she her anxiety gets bad and she barely eats and she washes her self constantly. This can last a few weeks so I'm glad she is still talking and making jokes now so I know that this episode shouldn't be to bad.
I have noticed that she hasn't left the bathroom and is waiting for me so I hurry up.
Once I step out of the shower she looks like she is in a dazed.
"Lotty. Princess look at me. Penelope." I shake her shoulders.
"Sorry." She mumbles.
"What happened are you ok." I ramble. Her eyes looked dead and she was frozen.
"Please don't break up with me. I'm not normal. Somethings wrong with me..." she cry's.
"Baby, I there's nothing wrong with not being normal. I love you for you." I say sternly lifting her chin so she is looking in to my eyes. I pick her up and take her back into the hospital room, forgetting that I am only wearing a towel around my waist. I sit down on her bed with her on my lap. "Look at me. I love you just how you are. I didn't even know that you struggled with anxiety or that this even happened and I fell in love with you. So now I know I can help. We can get you a therapist or you can just talk to me. I will listen to every thing you say and try to give my best advice. I will never leave you." I say as a tear slips down my cheek. I feel her warm lips on my cheek, she kisses my stray tear.
"Thank you for not leaving me. Everyone else does when this happens." She says and that sentence breaks my heart.
"What do you mean." I croak and places her hand on my cheek.
"My last boyfriend cheated on me with someone who I thought was my best friend when things got really bad." She mumbles as she stokes her thumb over my cheek. How can someone do that to her, two people who are meant to be there for her left her when she needed them most.
"I promise you I will never do that and I think Jared will kill me if I do that." I chuckle trying to lighten the mood. "I love you to much."
"I love you to. I think you need to get dressed now." She responds looking me up and down.