Pheobe's home

It's now the end of the school day and I have cheer practice.
Outfit ~

I feel like my coach is trying to kill me, we have done 5 full outs

I feel like my coach is trying to kill me, we have done 5 full outs. We have to keep going until it's "perfect" this is after and hour of conditioning where we did five laps of bear crawls. Fortunately we can go shower now, I think Paul would appreciate as he's driving me home. I showered and got change back into the outfit I wore to school but didn't bother fixing my hair or makeup. And walked out the changing room and met Paul by his truck.
" princess I've missed you" he said whilst picking me up and spinning me around.
" we saw each other last night" i replied confused.
I looked at me like I murdered his cat. I don't know what I said wrong.
I then attempted to get into his truck- I'm to short to get in without a struggle. Paul stood laughing at my struggle.
"Need any help shortie" she said between laughs.
"No I am perfectly capable of getting in my self" I said when I finally got in.
Once Paul got in we talked about what we have done today and I told him about Bella coming home. Then I also told him that he was caught by my sisters last night and how Prue wants to talk.
As if Prue knew I was talking about her she texted me.

Prue: when you get home bring Paul in I need to talk to you  both
Me: kk

" ready to see angry Prue" I asked Paul.
" if she's anything like you angry no" Paul shudders.
"Rude" I mumbled.

"Sit" Prue said as soon as we walked through the door.
She then told Paul that he could stay when we wanted to as long as she knew about it and we had to keep the door open.
Once we had gotten to my room I got changed into to pjs and Paul changed into some joggers and sat on my bed.
"Well that went better than I thought" I said.
Just before he could respond we heard yelling about phoebe coming home.
Obviously Prue isn't to happy but I am I've missed her I haven't heard from her since the funeral.
"Who's phoebe?" Paul asked as we walked down the stairs to see what's going on.
" our sister who hasn't bothered to contact us until now. Apparently she's now moving in." Prue snapped making Paul stand behind me. Seriously this boy turns into a wolf and hides behind me from my sister.
"Surprise" phoebe said walking through the door. " I found the hider key".
"Phoebe welcome home" piper said awkwardly.
Then we heard the honk of a car, it was the cab phoebe didn't pay for. Piped took Prue's wallet to pay.
"Tinka belle I have missed you so much" she said hugging me. " who's this handsome guy"
" not available and to young for you. We are going upstairs. I have homework"

Paul's POV~
"Who's this handsome guy" phoebe said and I felt lotty tense as those words.
"Not available and to young for you. We are going upstairs.I have homework" she replied grabbing my wrist and dragging me upstairs.
"Not available huh" I teased as the shut her bed room door.
"Shut it" she said as she rolled her eyes.
I step closer to her as she steps back, her back against the wall, trapping her head between my arms. She looked up through her eyelashes and I leaned down our lips centimetres apart. I can hear her heart beat faster almost leaping out of her chest. I take the risk and connect our lips.

3rd person POV~
Paul felt fireworks in his stomach when there lips connected, her floral, woody fragrance with a hint of jasmine intensified.
Heat rose through lottys body as Paul kissed her. She had been kissed before but it never felt like this, it felt magical to her.
Paul moves one of his hands to the small of her back and the other hand to her cheek. They stay kissing like this for 5 minutes until they hear doors slamming.
"What was that" Paul questions with slightly swollen lips.
" I'm guessing Prue and phoebe are catching up" Penelope said chuckling.
"Well on that note I have patrol tonight so I will see you tomorrow" Paul told lotty kissing her lips gently.

Penelope's POV~
I can't believe that Paul kissed me, like I knew that we would eventually get together but I didn't expect it to be this soon.
I run into phoebes room, even though I haven't spoken to her since the funeral I want to tell her about the kiss and catch her up on everything.
"Phoebe guess what." I say whilst jumping on top of her.
I tell her all about Lydia,Xavier, Sam and Emily. And telling her that Bella is also coming back to forks. Then most importantly the kiss.
"Aww my baby is growing up" she pouted.
"He's not my first kiss pheebs"
"I know but he's the first kiss that really matters to you" she responds
" when did you get so wise" piper says whilst handing phoebe some food. " that's my boyfriend on the news what's happened"
"Some lady got wacked"phoebe says whilst eating the food piper brought up.

It's been is now midnight and I am trying to sleep but my sister has other plans.
" please come to the attic with me" phoebe pleaded with me.
" but the door doesn't even open" I reply pulling the duvet back over my head.
"The spirit board to us to go up there" she said as she dragged me out of bed.

Once we were up the stairs phoebe was trying to open the attic door but it wouldn't open.
"See I told you.." before i could finish what I was saying the door opened. "Never mind" I finish confused.

Phoebe is looking through everything that is stored in the attic and we could make a cool store out of this stuff.
"Pheebs, look at this book."
She opens the book and she reads ..

"What are you two doing up here" piper asks

"Getting our powers apparently" I say whilst glaring at phoebe.
"Wait you included us in this" Prue said looking between phoebe and I.
" I was happily a sleep before I was dragged into this as well." I snapped. "I'm going back to bed, you three figure this out or don't I really don't care."
When I get back into bed I see that I have a text from Paul.
Paul: can I come over. Patrols over.
Me: yes please. There is so much drama going on at the moment.

"Prue can Paul come over" I yelled and Prue walked through the door.
"Don't yell. But yes he can stay over tonight and keep the door open." She said whilst leaving my room. "And make sure that he doesn't climb through your window we have a door."
Me: knock on the front door as Prue doesn't like you coming in through my window.

Paul's POV~
I've knocked on the Halliwell manor and Phoebe opens the door, rather than just letting me in she brings me into the kitchen and interrogates me on my intentions with Penelope.
"You better not hurt My favourite sister Paul. I will personally hunt you down and kill you if hurt her."
"I promise you I will never hurt her."
"You better not." She replied "well you might as well go up stairs now, I have no more questions."

I go upstairs in to lottys room and see her fast asleep cuddled up to her pink blankie. I strip down into my underwear and climb on to the mattress, she puts her head on to my chest and whispers "goodnight", I stroke her hair until I fall asleep.