Pretty dresses

Penelope's POV~
It's five am and the morning of the winter formal, Lydia stayed the night so we could get ready for prom together as it is a whole day event to get ready.  Paul is at Jared's house as they both have patrol and then are getting ready for the dance. Jared actually asked Lydia to the dance but she is still mad at him for constantly running off. I feel bad because Jared still hasn't told her and she is thinking about ending it with him, she thinks he's cheating on her.

We both get up and shower then get ready for our nails and hair appointment.
I'm so excited for this dance and I'm even happier that Paul is taking me. I would have understood if he didn't want to go because he has already graduated high school and it's not something he would have done before he shifted. I obviously know about his reputation before, he was known as a man whore and hothead so it was out of the ordinary for him to be in a relationship. Never mind go to a school dance.
We drive to Port Angeles to our regular nail place.
"My favourite customers." The owner spoke up as we walked through the door. "Are you girls ready for the dance."
"Yeah, I got my dress a couple of weeks ago and my boyfriend asked a week ago to go to prom." I tell her before Lydia says a similar thing.
Whilst we are getting our nails done I tell Lydia about Bella's recent adventures and how she has just come home from a few days at the hospital. Lydia just laughs, she really doesn't like my cousin because every she has tried to talk to Bella she gets ignored. The nail lady, Luna, then brought out some traditional Japanese food for us to eat as the were there for a couple of hours.

Once our nails are done we go to the hair salon and get started on our hair. I get my hair washed, cut and styled. This takes around two hours.

Paul's POV~
"I don't get why girls make a dance such a big deal."  Jared whines. To be honest I don't get why either but all I know that this dance makes Penelope happy so I'm going.
"Just suck it up Jared it makes our imprints happy." I say before smirking. "So when are you going to tell Lydia." Jared still hasn't told her about wolfs even though they met months ago, this has been impacting there relationship I can hear Jared's thoughts when we patrol together and he feels bad that she has been left in the dark but he doesn't want to scare her off. I also have overheard many on Lydia and Lotty's phone conversations and sleepover where Lydia rants about him, I can tell that it is killing Lotty not to tell her and Xavier.
"I will soon, I'm not ready yet. She's not ready yet." He sighs. I was lucky that Lotty saw my first shift and Sam explained my imprinting with Lotty in the room with me. Otherwise I don't know what I would do, I'm turning into on one of those clingy boyfriends that would have made fun of. I can barely stay away from her for twenty four hours.

Penelope's POV~Paul and Jared have just arrived to pick us up, all I can think is Paul looks good in a suit

Penelope's POV~
Paul and Jared have just arrived to pick us up, all I can think is Paul looks good in a suit.
"You ready to go princess." Paul says as he kisses me.
"Wait I need pictures." Prue yells as she rushes down the stairs with her camera. She is such a mom.
After we had taken a load of pictures (Paul and I, Lydia and I, Paul and Jared and all of us) we set off for our school. I have already told the boys to be on there best behaviour as the Cullens will be there. Paul still isn't pleased that I am friends with Rosalie and Emmet and we have had a few arguments about hanging out with them but Paul knows that he can't control who I see.
Once we arrive we meet up with Xavier who is complaining about a wedding he has to go to in a couple of days. As I go to hug him I am pulled into a premonition.
I am at a wedding and an weird looking woman is coming at me and Xavier. I throw her at the wall with my mind and turn around to see Xavier's shocked face. "It's a long story, I will tell you when all this is over."
I am happy that I won't have to hide this from him anymore, thankfully he was also to invested in introducing us to his date he didn't notice I spaced out.
Before we walk in I see Bella arrive and the boys stiffen and glare at her and the Cullens.
Bella and Edweirdo walk up to our group and I try to stop my laugh at Bella's uncomfortable expression.
"Hi Penelope." Bella awkwardly says, we have not really spoken since she went to Arizona all because she pissed off some vampires. "How are you wearing those shoes. I could never I would probably brake my other ankle."
I resist the urge to roll my eyes, does she seriously think I would act like we were a happy family after what she did.
"It takes lots of practice, well we must get going." I spoke as I walked towards the entrance dragging Paul with me. "How are we related." I ask when we are out of earshot of the vampire.
"I don't know baby." Paul whispers into my hair and he hugs me.