Chapter 2: Lele doesn't like you

A luxury car was parked on the side of the road. This was the Qin's car.

After the driver stepped on the brakes, his face became ugly. He turned around abruptly and yelled at Qin Lele in the back seat.

"What are you talking nonsense? First lied, and now it's scary. I must tell the old and young masters and let them drive you out!"

The big watery eyes blinked innocently, and Qin Lele said softly, "Are you angry? If you are angry, Lele won't say anything."

Would the little ancestor who was confessed by the entire Shimizu Kanto priest be so harmless?

Before the driver was relieved, Qin Lele clapped her hands and said, "So you can grind your teeth and snore when you sleep!"

The driver's pupils shrank sharply.

He stopped paying attention to Qin Lele, and stepped straight on the accelerator, all the way forward.

However, through the rearview mirror, he saw that the little lady was actually communicating with the air.

"Oh, it turns out he is your dad, he is afraid of these things, so you never show up?"

The driver's heart grew heavier and he couldn't help swallowing.

"Okay," Qin Lele tilted his head, "but your dad doesn't recognize you, do you want to say hello to him?"

"Pretend to be a fool!"

The driver cursed in a low voice, stepped on the brakes again, took off the seat belt, got off the car, walked directly to the back row, opened the door, and pulled Qin Lele off involuntarily.

The little guy was unprepared for a while, he staggered and lay directly on the ground.

The driver was furious and watched this scene without stopping.

However, in the next second there was a scene that made his blood cool.

Qin Lele's body floated so slowly, as if someone had lifted her up.

"Miss sister, don't be like this, Lele is fine," Qin Lele patted the air in front of the driver, turned his head and made a grimace at the driver, "Miss sister said, she is leaving soon. There is a person under the bed in her room. The piggy bank contains the money to buy you a birthday gift. I hope you can use it yourself."

driver:"!"

"You, how do you know about this?"

A few months ago, while handling the funeral for his daughter, he did find a piggy bank under her daughter's bed.

This little doll is not a lie, can she really see her daughter's ghost?

Thinking of the well-behaved but dead daughter, the driver could no longer carry him, so he knelt on the ground and cried bitterly, "Little lady, no, little god, can you see my daughter? How is she doing now? How about you? Can I see her?"

At a young age, Qin Lele has an ancestral temper due to various encounters. The driver was so rude just now. She was very angry. She prepared a few'small gifts' for the driver. This will depend on the driver. I cried so sad at my age, and felt soft again.

Holding her chubby face, the little milk baby twisted in embarrassment, "Lele is not a little fairy, don't you say that, Lele will be embarrassed~"

But the big eyes that showed excitement showed that she was happy to be called so.

The driver simply smashed his head a few times, "Little god, if you do, let me see my daughter."

Qin Lele didn't dare to play anymore, and quickly stretched out his fleshy little hand to stop the driver.