Chapter 23: Da Ge Ge is so handsome

late at night.

Qin Ping returned.

The housekeeper hadn't rested yet, and when he saw him, he quickly took the briefcase and said carefully.

"The second young master called me and asked about Tang Rui. I didn't dare to tell those things."

Those mysterious things are difficult for him who has lived for most of his life, let alone young people like the Second Young Master.

"Can."

Qin Ping rubbed his temples tiredly, "If he dares to make trouble, let him contact me."

After that, Qin Ping strode forward, and after a few steps, he stopped again without speaking.

housekeeper:"?"

Butler: "Oh, the little lady is back in the afternoon. She looks pretty happy. She ate a lot for dinner and went to bed early."

A soft snort came, and Qin Ping went straight upstairs, leaving the housekeeper in the living room to shake his head helplessly.

Qin Ping's room was closer to the stairs, but he walked straight through his room and stopped at the door of Qin Lele's room.

After listening quietly, he didn't hear anything else before he unscrewed the doorknob and walked in lightly.

Sure enough, the little guy kicked off the quilt again, sleeping very boldly and still drooling.

Picking up the quilt casually, he approached the princess bed before bending down, and the little nanny lying on the bed suddenly opened his eyes, and his big eyes were shiny, and he leaped forward directly.

Qin Ping retreated instinctively, but was still pulled by the corner of his clothes by the little milk baby.

The tremendous strength made Qin Ping's posture change from leaning backwards to leaning forward.

"Boom!"

Qin Ping collapsed on the bed.

Qin Lele pressed one hand on his shoulder, smiling so hard that he couldn't see the teeth.

"Da Ge Ge, are you going to cover Lele with a quilt tonight?"

Qin Ping: "!"

Qin Ping: "Who will cover you with a quilt?"

"Da Ge Ge, it's not good to lie, you obviously covered Lele with a quilt yesterday?"

Qin Ping resolutely refused to admit it.

Qin Lele didn't persecute, she clasped Qin Ping's arm skillfully and prevented Qin Ping from leaving, "Da Ge Ge, are you busy so late every day?"

"Do you think everyone is like you?"

Qin Ping turned his head to look at the door, and his doubts deepened.

A little milk baby who is only four and a half years old, where does that strength come from?

He tried to pull his arm out.

Can't twitch.

Live to hell.

"Lele is also very busy~"

The little milk baby hurriedly described what she had seen and heard today.

"I helped Leiding Gege and let those people perform a dance. How about Lele?"

Qin Ping: "..."

Qin Ping: "It's no wonder that Lei's secretary broke into the house and danced in the news today."