Chapter 24: Qin An

Country S, beach.

Qin An, a well-known Chinese singer and actor, is shooting a magazine.

Under the camera, this 20-year-old youth is wearing a black shirt, except for the three buttons at the bottom, the rest are untied.

The milk muscle goes all the way down and is a looming mermaid line.

Several of the onlookers couldn't help but swallowed.

"Ah."

Hearing the chuckle, several staff members quickly raised their heads, wanting to apologize to Qin An, but when they looked up, they looked into a pair of affectionate peach blossom eyes.

It was a pair of amorous eyes with wide eyelids and a rouge flush at the end of the eyes. The black pupils were squiggling like waves of water, with infinite affection when they stared at people.

Even if it is clear in my heart that this kind of affection is an illusion, I still can't help but fall into it.

The staff blushed quietly.

At this moment, Qin An, who was supposed to be serious about shooting, blew a few kisses to them.

"what!"

"Little Liu fainted!"

"Come on!"

"Is this hot? Why is your face so red?"

It's a mess.

After ten minutes, the chaos ended and the filming work could continue.

After half an hour, the filming work was completely over.

"Okay, hard work!"

"Angel is really awesome this time!"

Qin An greeted everyone with a smile while walking towards his assistant.

During the filming, he noticed that the assistant was very anxious after answering the phone.

"what happened?"

The assistant looked around and confirmed that there was no one before he came over and whispered, "The president of Dingfeng wants to meet you."

A hint of coldness flashed in Taohua's eyes, and soon disappeared.

"You said, but Dingfeng, a famous light luxury brand in Country S?"

Assistant: "Yes, yes, their president's surname is Yang, who is also a Chinese. This time, it seems that they intend to let you endorse their new spring-limited perfume."

"If I remember correctly," Qin An buttoned up a few buttons on his shirt, seemingly smiling casually, "Dingfeng's president is a woman."

Assistant: "...Um, Sister Liu hopes you will win this endorsement."

"Ah."

An entrepreneur's private life is rather chaotic and generally does not affect the company's stock too much.

Sometimes, appropriate lace news can also bring a certain degree of heat to the company.

After Lei Ye had an illegitimate child who was older than the original heir Lei Ding, Mrs. Lei cried for a long time.

"It's all my fault. If I don't have nightmares, he won't be too filial to relieve my worries."

Mrs. Lei is a gentle woman, she is not very good-looking, but she is obedient to Lei Ye. Even when he was just a shameless lover, he never complained.