Chapter 14: A lesson

Lei Ding and his entourage were aggressive.

They have been to this place many times and are quite familiar with the internal structure.

All the way was unimpeded, they came to the small courtyard.

This is a small independent courtyard with several rooms and independent courtyards and hot springs. Suitable for families, couples and guests who don't like being disturbed.

There are many similar small courtyards, but this is the most luxurious, and more importantly, from the beginning of the establishment of the resort to the present, no one has made an appointment except for the guest mentioned by the manager.

Lei Ding had a good face and boasted about Haikou in front of his friends.

"This time we will definitely live in and have a party inside!"

How high-spirited before, how embarrassed after being rejected.

The young man who mocked Lei Ding spoke again, "Lei Shao, why did you stop? Are you scared?"

Another said, "I heard that this room is actually for their boss."

Lei Ding pretended to be calm and said: "What about the boss? I'm a guest, so I should have taken me first!"

Several young people looked at each other and spread their hands.

They have long been accustomed to Lei Ding's young master temperament.

No way, who made Lei Ding the only son of the Lei family, so beloved, his mother and he like to show off in the circle.

No one noticed that in such a large resort, there was no security guard to stop when someone made trouble.

When he reached the door, Lei Ding raised his hand and planned to knock on the door.

A young man laughed: "Sao Lei still knocks on the door politely?"

Lei Ding directly opened the door and walked in first.

"Everyone, follow me!"

A group of young people were not afraid of things at all. You pushed me, I pushed you, and ran into the small courtyard.

At noon, the room was dark.

Some young people looked at other rooms curiously, and some went over the small hall to the courtyard, looking at the misty hot springs.

"The sky has changed?"

The strong wind blew, several young people couldn't help tightening their clothes tightly and retreated into the room.

Lei Ding looked around with a black face, "There is no one living at all, that manager is lying to me! See how I can deal with him!"

He strode towards the door and found that the door was closed. He pulled hard, but didn't pull it.

"What's the matter? Who is outside and how is the door locked?"

No one answered.

Not only did no one answer him outside the house, but no one inside the house answered him.

A chill rushed from the soles of the feet to the back, and Lei Ding shuddered.

Suddenly, he noticed that someone was blowing into his neck, chilling.

"Who?"

Turning his head abruptly, he met a pair of red eyes.

"what!"