Chapter 11: Lele wants to report

After Yang Feifei's narration and Qin Lele's explanation of certain techniques, Qin Ping finally understood what happened.

The whole thing can be summarized as that Lu Ruixia coveted Qin Ping's emperor's fate, which is good luck, and first cursed many wealthy girls with a peach blossom curse to make them like Qin Ping.

Immediately, because they provided their own information, the girls encountered various accidents and died one by one. And because they wore bracelets controlled by Lu Ruixia before they were alive, they will be used by each other after death.

Not only that, they encountered an accident, and Qin Ping's head was eventually counted on Qin Ping's head because of that odious formation, which would wipe out Qin Ping's luck a little bit. When the accomplishment is complete, Qin Ping's luck will return to Lu Ruixia.

So there were twelve girls who died, ten of whom were trapped in the club. The more unwilling they were, the quicker Qin Ping's fortune was eroded.

As for Yang Feifei, something went wrong with her situation, and she has been following Qin Ping. It's okay. If she loses control, she will attack Qin Ping.

There was another girl, who had completely lost her self-awareness, and later under Lu Ruixia's control, openly attacked Qin Ping in the Qin Group building. Fortunately, Qin Lele released the spell in time, and the female ghost had disappeared.

Qin Ping's expression was ugly to the extreme, and the whole person exuded a terrible aura, which made Yang Feifei unavoidable.

The corners of the clothes were pulled.

Qin Ping looked down and met Qin Lele's fleshy cheeks.

"Da Ge Ge, don't be afraid, happy, no one will bully you in the future~"

Qin Lele clenched his fists and showed off the muscles that did not exist, "Lele is super powerful~ Lele is not only a master, but also the king of Kung Fu~"

Staring at that fleshy little hand for a few seconds, Qin Ping's big palm directly blocked Qin Lele's face.

"Hey, why can't Lele see it again?"

"Da Ge Ge, don't stand in the way of Lele!"

Yang Feifei widened her eyes.

It was the first time she saw Qin Ping show this expression.

In a moment of surprise, Qin Ping tilted his head and gave her a warning look.

Yang Feifei closed her mouth tightly, expressing with practical actions that she would never talk too much.

"Master Lele is really amazing," Yang Feifei said gratified. "If she hadn't appeared in time, I might have committed a mistake."

Qin Lele grunted and opened Qin Ping's big palm. Hearing this, he immediately raised his small face triumphantly, "No, no one in this world is better than Master Lele~"

Qin Ping: "Don't speak big words."

Qin Lele: "I don't have one, I'm just great!"

Qin Ping: "How many masters have you seen?"

Qin Lele: "...I haven't had a few, but I'm amazing, very amazing~"

Yang Feifei laughed: "Your relationship is really good."

Qin Lele stopped being angry immediately, smiled and curled his eyes, "Because we are family~"

Qin Ping originally wanted to refute. Hearing the word 'family', he had a meal and missed the best time to refute.