Chapter 19: Bang Le Le cover quilt

Qin Ping pressed a question.

Qin Lele put his arms around him beautifully, "It was someone else gave Leleda~"

Qin Ping moved his body unnaturally, without saying a word.

He always keeps a cold face, and no one else can guess what he thinks.

Silent and speechless all the way to Qin's house.

The housekeeper had been waiting at the door for a long time, worried that the eldest master was irritated, and that the little lady had an accident, until Qin Ping and Qin Lele...No, they got off the car together.

The elderly butler's eyes widened.

What did he see?

The young master actually holds the little lady?

Although his face was still expressionless and his body was very stiff, he didn't respond to the young lady at all, but still holding the young lady?

Go high and get off.

He randomly scanned, and after seeing the old butler's expression, he walked over and patted the old butler on the shoulder.

"I understand your mood."

"My worldview is about to collapse."

Qin Ping passed by the two people uncomfortably and walked to the hall before putting Qin Lele down.

Qin Lele wasn't happy anymore. Two fleshy little hands pulled Qin Ping, "No, Da Ge Ge will hug Lele again, okay?"

"not good."

Qin Ping gently pulled her hand away and strode upstairs, "I'm very busy."

Qin Lele no longer entangled, "Okay, Da Ge Ge is going to work, then Lele is also going to work."

Qin Ping paused when he went upstairs, he turned around abruptly, a little frustrated, "What are you working for as a kid?"

"Children also have jobs~"

Qin Lele patted his chest, "Lele promised another Ge Ge to help him~ Lele can't talk but talk~"

Qin Ping lowered his face.

There is no way to take a four-and-a-half-year-old baby, can he still take it high?

"Open high, come to the study."

With a bitter smile on his face, when passing by Qin Lele, he was still having fun.

"Little Miss, you will really arrange a job for me."

Shui Lingling's big eyes blinked, and the little nanny made a cheering gesture, "Driver Shumi, come on~ Lele is very optimistic about you~"

Open high: "I really thank you, little lady."

Some communication.

Gao Kai explained what he knew and didn't dare to conceal the least.

Qin Ping: "Lei Family?"

Gao Kai: "Yes, that's Lei Ding, the young master of the Lei family."

"Humph."

Gao Kai was nervous, he really couldn't understand the reaction of the young master.

"Since she asked you to be the exclusive driver, you will stay." A pair of cold eyes swept open, and stood up straight. "In the future, she will report everything to me."

"this..."

Qin Ping: "Are you more loyal to her?"

He smiled awkwardly.