Chapter 7: Lele is super awesome

Realizing that his deterrence is very strong, Qin Lele put the money sword aside, hugged his fleshy little arm in front of his chest, and walked back and forth in front of the female ghost.

He has a cute face and a serious expression.

The red ghost girl shivered.

She didn't understand why a little baby who was only a few years old could have such a powerful aura. This is not in line with common sense!

"Let's say, what is the relationship between you and Da Ge Ge? Why should you follow him?"

The red ghost is a little shy.

"I, I'm his girlfriend."

Qin Lele: "..."

He picked up the money sword and stopped a few centimeters away from the female ghost's neck, "You are lying. The consequences of deceiving Master Qin are terrible!"

The red ghost's face turned pale for a moment, and she backed away, trying to avoid the money sword.

Ordinary people can't detect it, but the ghost knows that this money sword, that is a super powerful magic weapon, can be destroyed directly by being poked.

"Okay, I'm telling the truth! I'm telling the truth!"

The female ghost broke away from her imagination and told the truth, "Actually, I have always liked Qin Ping secretly, and I bought a bracelet like him, not his girlfriend."

The female ghost named herself Yang, named Feifei, and she was an offshoot of the famous Yang family. She was barely regarded as Bai Fumei. She fell in love with Qin Ping at a reception. She fell in love with Qin Ping at first sight. , But all failed.

Qin Le glared at her happily.

"If you like Da Ge Ge, why should you follow him? And hurt him? You don't really like it!"

Yang Feifei waved her hand quickly.

"No, no, I didn't mean to hurt him!"

According to Yang Feifei's explanation, she accidentally died in a car accident. After her death, for some reason, she followed Qin Ping and couldn't enter the reincarnation.

"I was desperate at first, but then I was very happy." Even when she died, Yang Feifei still seemed addicted to Qin Ping. "Because I will follow Qin Ping wherever he goes. Isn't this just marrying him? ?"

A piece of talisman paper flew over and stuck it directly on the female ghost's arm.

"what!"

Yang Feifei let out a scream, and when she looked down at her arm, she found that it was scorched and black.

"I was wrong! I really know I was wrong! Master, what do you want to know?"

"Humph!"

After snorting heavily, after Qin Lele recanted the formula, the piece of talisman flew up and spontaneously ignited without fire.

"I don't want to know how you like Da Ge Ge." Unlike the attitude towards Gao Xiaoxiao, Qin Lele will have a cold attitude, cold and cold that a child of this age does not. "Since I don't know why I followed Da Ge Ge , Then tell all of your experiences after meeting Da Ge Ge for the first time."

Yang Feifei is very cooperative.

Soon, Qin Lele discovered the doubt.

"You joined the Qin Ping club? What is that?"

Yang Feifei said embarrassedly: "It's just that women who like Qin Ping form a club. Everyone will organize activities regularly and share their pursuit experience. We all have a bracelet, which is customized by the minister."