Chapter 9: Don't be afraid don't be afraid

Qin Ping did not run.

It is not his style to run away.

What's more, he has never seen a more treacherous world, and doesn't think a woman can do anything to him.

Lu Ruixia approached in high heels.

There was a night breeze in the garage, and the wind sent the smell of Lu Ruixia.

There is a fishy smell in the strong perfume smell.

It was the smell of blood, the smell of blood, like the smell of beasts, it was disgusting.

Qin Ping's face changed slightly.

"Mr Qin, I don't know if you can show your face tonight and have a meal with me."

Qin Ping stared at him with a cold face.

"I still have a job."

After speaking, turn around and leave.

The moment he turned around, Lu Ruixia's face changed. Apart from the hideous face, the whiteness of the eyes increased, the cheeks even became black, the nails became black and long, and the stench exuded from the body became stronger.

She could have waited, but she couldn't wait any longer.

Today, her formation at the club was broken. Ten out of the twelve souls were overtaken. She no longer hated Qin Ping. She herself was bitten by the blood oath issued by the formation.

If you don't take this opportunity to swallow Qin Ping's luck, she won't have much time!

A chill blew from behind.

Qin Ping dodges abruptly, avoiding Lu Ruixia's first wave of attacks.

After seeing Lu Ruixia clearly, Qin Ping was shocked.

Is this, this still human?

"Give me your life!"

Lu Ruixia's figure looked like a ghost, and she arrived in front of Qin Ping in the blink of an eye.

Qin Ping lifted his foot and kicked.

Lu Ruixia flew out for a distance, spat out a few mouthfuls of blood, and revealed a sullen smile.

"If it was before, I hadn't even sent a message close to you, your luck would have been weakened."

Qin Ping frowned, what luck?

Lu Ruixia simply let go, her palms closed and then pulled apart, and a black reddish rope was added immediately.

Intuition tells Qin Ping that the thing is very unknown.

He had never seen such a weird thing, thinking about it, just stay in the most crowded place, and turn around and get on the elevator.

Something broke through and tied him directly.

The rope fell into the flesh and blood. Compared with the pain of the body, the pain of the soul as if being pulled is the real pain. Only a few seconds, Qin Ping was sweating coldly and his lips turned pale.

"Hahaha!"

Lu Ruixia came over and grabbed Qin Ping's collar with a grim and cruel expression.

"Don't blame me, the monster blames your life for being too good, I want it."

"Ah, what a good emperor's fate, but you only want to stay in a Qin group, I..."

The nails of the other hand scratched Qin Ping's face, seeming to be picking the angle of the hand.