Chapter 13: Who is cuter

Chu City, a well-known resort ushered in a surprising scene.

A little baby wearing pink overalls with her hands behind her back, coldly walking forward with a soft white face, staggering.

The appearance and actions were all naive, and the employees felt affectionate when they saw it, and they wished to rush over to lift the little milk baby high, and then kiss and hug it.

But after seeing the people behind her clearly, all the employees stood there like a ghost.

Following the little milk baby is a man in his thirties who is also the manager of the resort.

The manager, who is usually unsmiling to the employees, now follows the little milk baby with a diligent look, bending over, and whispering to report the operation of the resort.

Qin Lele spoke in a serious but still milky voice, "Good job."

The manager seemed to have received a great reward, and he laughed from ear to ear.

"It's the boss who manages well. The boss rarely comes here. Do you want to stay for a while and experience the hot springs here?"

Qin Lele raised his fleshy little hand.

"Prepare me a table of food first."

"Haole, I will send you to the deluxe room right away."

The manager looked at the dumbfounded driver again.

"Who is this?"

"My exclusive driver, Gao Shumi."

Manager: "Hello, Mr. Gao, I have also prepared the room and clothes for Mr. Gao. There is a separate hot spring in the room, and Mr. Gao can enjoy it."

Gao Kai entered the room in a muddled manner.

Ten minutes later, he knocked on Qin Lele's door.

"The door is unlocked, come in."

Gao Kai walked in tremblingly, but saw that the little lady was eating chicken legs happily.

Regardless of the fact that the little lady is small and has a small mouth, but her teeth are very good, the chicken thigh will be torn off when the teeth are bitten or torn.

The smell of food permeated this room.

"You can also eat high shu millet," Qin Lele, while enjoying the food, did not forget the exclusive driver, "Lele can't finish it alone~"

Sit down with high openness and restraint.

After hesitating again and again, Ai Ai said, "Little Miss, what is going on?"

"Hmm~"

Qin Lele raised his head, looking at him with a greasy mouth.

The big eyes are bright and clear, reflecting the expression of doubt.

Open high: "You, are you the owner of this resort?"

"Yeah," Qin Lele gnawed off a chicken leg in twos and then headed for the other one, "So you don't need to be polite, Gao Shumiao, eat and drink whatever you want, no money~"

After a pause, Qin Lele puffed up his face and said angrily, "Anyway, Da Ge Ge doesn't apologize, we won't go back, we have a place to live~so many rooms, just live~"

Gao Kai felt that she was dreaming.

"But, but, the little lady is only four and a half years old, how can she have so many assets? The Qin family does not do business in a resort. Where did the little lady get this resort?"