Chapter 8: Lele exploded

The driver does not understand this.

However, when he saw that club, he got goose bumps all over, and a creepy chill ran from the soles of his feet all the way to his back.

He shivered, his voice trembling when he spoke.

"Little, little lady, what is the curse of soul control, blood debt transfer? It sounds so unclear!"

The fleshy face is frosty.

Qin Lele directly enlarged the money sword and took out a pile of talisman paper.

[Divine calculation system: Lele, first use the Heavenly Thunder Curse to hack this place, and then use the Soul Crossing Curse to send the dead souls away. 】

Qin Lele frowned, aggressively, "I know what to do, these young ladies are so pitiful."

The driver shivered again, "These young ladies? How many are there!"

As many as ten young girls were exploited after their deaths.

Qin Lele roared fiercely: "You all get out of the way, Master Lele is going to use his strength!"

"... Nine chapters of the law... Ten thousand ghosts terminator, anxious as a law!"

A flash of lightning flashed across the quiet night sky.

The purple thunder and lightning slashed directly at the club.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

At that moment, the driver heard a lot of screams and screams, he involuntarily squatted down and covered his ears.

Even Yang Feifei was too scared to hide.

One, another, a total of seven to forty-nine.

The club was intact, but the hidden formation was destroyed.

When the last thunder struck, Yang Feifei felt relaxed.

"Huh, what's going on?"

At this time, Qin Lele has entered the club.

The white light that ordinary people can't see is showing her the way. Soon, the master Lele with small arms and legs came to a room.

Yang Feifei also followed, and when she saw this room, she gave another cry.

"Isn't this Minister Lu Ruixia's lounge? We usually don't let us in."

The driver also hugged his arms and walked in tremblingly.

"It's cold, it's so cold, isn't this June? Why is it so cold?"

Qin Lele was looking for something. Hearing this, Qin Lele said casually, "Because there are all female ghosts around you."

driver:"..."

The driver's legs softened and he knelt directly.

Soon, Qin Lele found what she wanted.

It was a box, and when you opened it, there were a total of twelve bracelets inside, which were very similar to those on the wrist of older brother Qin Ping.

Qin Lele lowered his head, her long eyelashes trembling.

A chubby hand rubbed on the twelve bracelets, and twelve strands of hair were wiped out.

Yang Feifei tilted her head and looked at this scene, and suddenly shouted, "I remember, it was the minister, the minister took my hair, she, she took it..."

"Take your birthday horoscope."

Yang Feifei shouted: "Yes, yes, that's it, why is this, this?"

"Take your birth date, you can curse you at any time, let you die, and control your soul."