Chapter 12: Little lazy pig

midnight.

On the pink princess bed lay a little nanny.

The little milk baby is fleshy, her eyelashes are very long, casting a shadow, her usually smart eyes are tightly closed, her mouth is slightly open, and she sleeps sweetly.

It's just that the sleeping posture was a little bold, and he kicked the air-conditioning quilt off, flattening his fleshy arms and calves.

The system does not need to sleep, but the system does not have a body.

Every time I saw this scene, the magic calculation system had the urge to cover the host with a quilt.

It can't help but blame the Qin family, what's the matter with this family? Don't you know how to come and see how your child sleeps at night? What if the child catches a cold without covering the quilt or falls to the ground?

"Well."

The host suddenly uttered a sound, and the divine calculation system quickly stopped thinking.

Qin Lele directly sat up from the bed and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

[Divine Mathematical System: Lele, did I wake you up? 】

"No~"

Qin Lele got up from the bed in a daze, then ran into the backpack to find a talisman, and then he ran out of the room with a 'da da da'.

[Divine Mathematical System: Lele, where are you going? 】

During the questioning, Qin Lele had already ran to the door of Qin Ping's room.

Standing on tiptoe and laboriously unscrewing the doorknob, Qin Lele sneaked into the room again.

[Divine Mathematical System: It's so late, what are you doing with him? 】

"Shhh!"

Qin Lele made a silent motion.

Qin Ping sleeps with a small night light, which also made it easy for Qin Lele to find his bed.

The chubby little body was pulled by the bed, staring at Qin Ping carefully.

The young man who was as cold as an iceberg in the day was frowning, with cold sweat on his forehead, and occasionally his head would swing from side to side, as if he had a bad dream.

[Divine Mathematical System: This is, have you had a nightmare? 】

Qin Lele pursed his mouth, a little angry.

She communicated with the arithmetic system in her mind.

"Yesterday, Da Ge Ge was first attacked by the little sister, then by other female ghosts, and also caught by the big villain. He sucked a lot of yin and will definitely have nightmares at night."

[Divine Mathematical System: So you guessed it a long time ago, deliberately get up to help him? 】

Qin Lele: "I just woke up when I heard Da Ge Ge's voice."

[Divine Mathematical System: But you usually sleep like a pig, so it's not that easy to wake up. 】

"Le Le is not like Pig, is Pig Lele cute?"

The mental arithmetic system is complicated.

[Divine Mathematical System: It seems that you like him very much. But, didn't you say it? If he doesn't like you, you won't like this brother either. 】

"But oh," Qin Lele looked at Qin Ping who was lying on the bed with a smile, "I think Da Ge Ge likes Lele."

[Divine Mathematical System: I didn't see it. 】