𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

┌─── · 。゚☆ *

┌─── · 。゚☆ *.☽ .* ☆゚. ───┐

-MAL-

Once upon a time, long, long ago...... well, more like 20 years ago..... Belle married her Beast in front of 6000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened...........

└─── · 。゚☆ *.☽ .* ☆゚. ───┘

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ̊

┌─── · 。゚☆ *.☽ .* ☆゚. ───┐

-DAISY-

Continuing on from the above topic, my life had been spent growing up with the greatest privileges of a princess. From having handmade dresses for everyday of the week to getting any item that caught my eye, the only reason my brother and I weren't spoiled yet was because our parents always made sure to teach us the etiquettes and good hearted ways as well. I've never dated before but I do have a few friends (not as much as my brother does since I prefer loyal ones over fakes). I never thought life would change for me. As the future-royal-advisor, my only expectation was for life to remain the same, just a lot busier. But no, fate had other plans. Want to know what changed my life? Well, do continue on then.........

└─── · 。゚☆ *. .* ☆゚. ───┘

 ───┘