⎯⎯ ♡𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

"Hi Jane!" Daisy smiled on seeing her friend whom she hadn't been speaking with for quite a few days

"Hi Daisy." Jane glanced around at her posse of girls, Audrey staring at Daisy in disgust and gesturing Jane to go to her, "Bye Daisy." FG's daughter shrugged, then left.

Daisy sighed, tilting her head up to keep the tears at bay. What had happened to Jane? Her timid, kind friend? Why had she completely changed ever since getting the new hair? There was no harm in changing her style but Daisy missed the old Jane.

"Are you okay?" She heard a familiar voice, a small smile forming on her face at the warm hand that held hers. She craned her neck sideways to see Carlos, frowning at Jane with slight anger.

"I'm fine, things happen." Daisy sighed and Carlos patted her head. He hated to see the cheerful princess upset. He hated himself even more for not telling his own girlfriend the reason of her friend's sudden change in attitude. Magic had its own effects. Sadly.

"You want to come along in class with me? If you don't have any plans, that is." He asked and Daisy nodded, the two silently making their way to Carlos's Remedial Goodness 101, hand-in-hand.

Daisy giggled at the hug Evie gave her the second she entered the Remedial Goodness 101 class, along with the fist-bump Jay had taught her. Mal and her didn't hug but instead, they shared genuine smiles. From afar, she waved at Doug who returned it and dreamily stared at the blushing Evie before running off to class. Carlos only grinned softly from beside, glad that his girlfriend still found friends in so many others.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Once again, Daisy found herself sitting between Carlos and Jay in the Remedial Goodness 101 class. Most plans for coronation were over and she had a free period, so she decided to join her friends and boyfriend. Dude sat on her lap, munching on the treats Carlos fed him while Daisy read over the notes for the preparation of another event at Auradon Prep, Family Day. It wasn't a huge one like the coronation so she wasn't as busy as the previous few weeks.

"Children, excuse me." FG got their attention. She cleared her throat and awkwardly began, "Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to...." She trailed off trying to find a suitable word, "uh...... distance,..... we've arranged for a special treat."

Daisy raised a brow, her head tilted towards the side. She was met with the inquisitive stares of the VK's but the princess shrugged causing them to sigh and nod in understanding. She absolutely hadn't gotten any information about whatever the 'special treat' was. Their questions did not remain unanswered for long as FG slowly dragged in a large television screen on a table, everyone's widening at the sight of the screen. Four familiar villains sitting.