⎯⎯ ♡𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey sneered on passing by a crowd of giggling girls, playing with their hair

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey sneered on passing by a crowd of giggling girls, playing with their hair. Her eyes turned further into further disgust when Jay leaned against the railing, flirting with the girls who all swooned over him. "She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it."

Daisy sighed, deciding not try and change the narcissistic girl's mind. "What's the harm?" Ben shrugged.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then........ where will I be?" Audrey complained, Ben heaving a sigh at his girlfriend.

"Listen, Audrey—"

But what was a conversation with Audrey if she didn't cut you off in the middle? "I will see you at the game after my dress fitting for the coronation, okay?" She stood on her toes and pecked Ben's cheek. "Bye Bennyboo." With that, she strutted off, Daisy scrunching her face at her.

"You shouldn't be so lenient on her. I don't like seeing her bully you." She pouted to Ben who chuckled weakly, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Hey Bennyboo! D." Mal came up to them, Daisy noticing the ziplock bag of brown cookies in her hands.

"Hey." The twins waved together, playfully glaring at each other and mouthing a 'don't copy me'.

"D, come on over here." Evie lightly dragged the confused princess a bit further from Mal and Ben, not wanting her friend to accidentally fall for Mal instead.

"What's going on?"

"....Uh...." Carlos searched his pockets, finally getting out a packet of cookies similar to Mal's. "Do you remember the chocolate chip cookies we made last night?" Off of her nod, he continued, "Yeah, I brought some for you to taste test."

Daisy made a small 'o' shape with her mouth, her eyes glancing at the cookies and then to Carlos. Carlos raised a brow at the sudden apologetic gaze in her eyes. "Is there something wrong?" He asked and Daisy shook her head with a sigh.

"I would love to taste the cookies and I'm sure that they're delicious but..... uh..... I think I forgot to mention that I'm allergic to chocolate......" Daisy mumbled, "Well, it's cocoa to be more exact."

"....Oh...." Carlos's eyes widened, immediately stuffing the chocolate chip cookies back into his pocket without wasting a second. He wasn't going to let Daisy suffer so bad just to spell her. "It's okay!"

"Sorry." Daisy smiled sadly but her mood elevated at Carlos's assuring grin that it was all good. She looked to the side, raising a brow at Jay clasping his hands over Ben's mouth.

Carlos momentarily panicked that she would ask several questions but breadth in relief when Daisy only shook her head and turned back to him.

A blush crept over his cheeks at her bright, enchanting smile. "I better get going, good luck with the game. I promise to cheer for you Carlos!" And with that, Daisy went elsewhere, Carlos standing in shock for a few seconds before plastering on a shy but wide grin.