⎯⎯ ♡𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

"Dude!" Daisy dropped her folders and giggled as Dude jumped to her arms, licking her face

"Dude!" Daisy dropped her folders and giggled as Dude jumped to her arms, licking her face. She heard Carlos chuckling beside her, seeing him bend down to pick her dropped folders. For some reason, the coach had called to meet her.

"Ah, Daisy, there you are." Coach Jenkins finally arrived at the bleachers with Jay by him. "I'm thinking of letting these two in the team, if that's okay? Especially this champ here." He gestured to Jay and Carlos playfully rolled his eyes at the smug smirk of the boy.

"Of course, why would anyone not agree?" Daisy nodded in encouragement, sending a thumbs up to Jay who chuckled.

"Welcome to the team, then, Jay. I could really use a tough guy like you. The team's a bunch of princes, If you know what I mean." Coach Jenkins patted his back.

"You're telling me." Jay scoffed with a roll of his eyes, "It's all, 'after you, old chum', 'Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you?' Where I come from it's, 'prepare to die, sucker!' As my father says, 'the only way to win' is to make sure everyone else loses!"

Carlos and Daisy shared a worried look at the carried away Jay who got different, completely wrong meaning.

"Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!" Coach Jenkins panicked, but Jay did not listen and went on.

"You rip—"

"Jay!" Daisy finally raised her voice rendering both him and Carlos silent at the stern tone in her voice which they had never heard before. "Let Coach Jenkins explain properly what a team is."

"Thank you." Coach cleared his throat, "A team is like..... a family."

"You do not want to be at my house at dinner time." Jay said, him and Carlos shuddering.

"Okay, okay, um... You know how a body has a lot of different parts right?" Coach tried to make it more understandable, "The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what team is, different players who work together to win."

"Can I be the fist?" Jay still goofed around and Carlos sighed but Coach Jenkins only nodded in surrender.

"It might be heard at first but trust me, being in a team is great. You all carry and support each other no matter what." Daisy said with the Coach nodding in agreement to her every word. "I've been a team with Ben my whole life. Whatever you do, you stick together and do it. Is it starting to make some sense?"

"Yeah." Jay nodded, touched. He had personally witnessed the teamwork of Ben and Daisy. How Daisy was in charge of most of the preparations from behind the curtain and how Ben was in charge of the social events. "I can try to cooperate in a..... team.....I hope..."

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay you exclaimed, entering Evie and Mal's dorm and plopping to the bed.