⎯⎯ ♡𝑂𝑛𝑒

Princess Daisy strutted on the cherry red carpet of the large halls of the castle

Princess Daisy strutted on the cherry red carpet of the large halls of the castle. Her chestnut hair bounced slightly from behind and a phone with a pastel rainbow case was held by her ear. Her hazel eyes with green tints within them radiated disapproval and her pink lips tugged downwards to a frown.

"I understand that Audrey is my brother's girlfriend but that does not mean that she can change the planned things to her personal liking." Daisy spoke, her voice calm but stern, "I will try to extend the deadline as much as I can but if she wants to request another change for some other childish reason, then do not listen to her."

Another few more seconds of conversation passed before Daisy's thumb finally pressed the red end call button and sighed in relief. She glanced down at her notebook and jotted down a few more things on the already-filled space and allowed her eyes to stare at the beautiful surroundings from the window.

Daisy was the closest to her brother Ben, they had been born only 20 minutes apart and had been stuck to the hips ever since they were little. So it was no surprise to anyone when the future-king opted for her to be his royal advisor. Even Daisy's parents had been preparing her for the role since her childhood. Daisy never complained, she learnt to enjoy it very much despite how it could get tiring sometimes.

"Busy day?" A familiar voice broke Daisy out of her trance and she turned to her side, a smile forming on her face at the sight of someone in blue suit standing. Her twin and best friend, Ben.

"Very." She answered with a light chuckle at his face which also showed that he had also been very busy with all the recent social meetings. "Your girlfriend secretly ordered the art team to change the design of the carriages."

A deep sigh emitted Ben's lips along with a frown since he felt bad that his sister's already hard job was being made even tougher because of his girlfriend. "I'll try to talk to Audrey. She doesn't really get 'working hard' yet." He told.

"She's taking advantage because you're too soft on her." Daisy mumbled under her breadth, not wanting to let her voice be heard. Clearing her throat, Daisy smiled and changed the subject. "So what did you want to see me here for?"

"Come on, can't you just accept that I missed my little sister and wanted to meet here?" Ben tried his best to sound casual but his stiff shrug told Daisy that this was a complete lie.

She suspiciously narrowed her eyes at him knowing that Ben could never lie for too long that way. And not to her surprise, it worked.

Ben gulped and finally murmured, "I think I know what I want to do for my first proclamation but I want your opinion on it."

Daisy's eyes widened and her smile grew wider as she nodded rapidly, gesturing him to go on in an anticipated manner to which Ben chuckled. "Already? Mom and dad would be so happy!"