⎯⎯ ♡𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

The very awaited day of Family Day arrived

The very awaited day of Family Day arrived. Daisy welcomed the many royal parents that arrived from the distant lands with her brother and parents. The entire courtyard was decorated. Stalls of food, loads of games for students to play with either their friends or parents and many suitable places to have a photoshoot. It was clear that the kings and queens were impressed and that only made Belle and Beast even more proud of their children for their hard work.

"I see you're enjoying the Reese's Buttercups." Daisy giggled at Carlos who automatically spun around, his mouth stuffed with his newfound favourite food.

"I'm prepared." He got out the handkerchief she gave him and wiped his mouth, the two laughing at his antics.

"Daisy!" Ben called, gesturing her to come over so that they could start their welcome song. Daisy nodded, sighing. She did not want to do this very much but seeing Ben's excitement for a welcome song, she could not say no to the idea.

"You'll do great!" Carlos pecked her lips and Daisy smiled, waving and making her way beside her twin.

The twins shared a look and once they deemed themselves ready, the music started and they locked arms, walking to the front.

Daisy started the song, her French accent managing to seep out,
"Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight."

Ben took over, reciting,
"And now, we invite you to relax,
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents—"

"Your dinner!" The twins chorused, Ben bowing down and Daisy curtsying.

The students behind stood in order, holding napkins in their arms. With bright smiles, they all sang with easy choreography.
"Be... our... guest!
Be our guest!
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round
You neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest"

"That's right." Ben and Daisy added, Daisy giggling at Ben who threw over his light blue napkin to a group of girls who squealed.

"Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the grey stuff
It's delicious!" The group continued.

"Alright." Ben nodded.

"Don't believe me?
Ask the dishes......" Daisy sung, skipping forward and twirling around, taking Carlos's breadth away.

The group of boys with Ben's lead rapped, Doug doing his rather good beatboxing,
"They can sing, sing, sing!
They can dance, dance, dance!
After all, Miss, this is France!
And the dinner here is
Never second best!"

"Come on!" They all threw away their sky blue napkins to the clapping crowd.

Ben extended his hand, Daisy giggling and took it to step forward and dance along with the boys, in the centre,
"Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest
Oui, our guest
Be our guest!"