⎯⎯ ♡𝑇𝑤𝑜

The alarm clock blared in the room of a certain princess

The alarm clock blared in the room of a certain princess. A furry pink mat lay on the centre of the room while a huge cupboard filled with various fashionable outfits stood in one corner beside the vanity. A desk was placed on the other side and several books and papers were neatly assembled on it.

A yawn escaped the mouth of the princess beneath the white blanket of the bed followed by a hand lazily protruding out and pressing the alarm's off button which shut up and brought back the silence of the room.

Daisy wanted nothing more than to sleep for at least another extra hour but sadly, duties called. After all, it was the long awaited day of the VK's finally arriving from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon. She rolled out of bed and entered the washroom, brushing her teeth with half-closed eyes and taking a warm shower to waken herself.

Glancing at the clock, Daisy panicked at the fact that she was already ten minutes late and rushed to finish her makeup and tied her hair to a messy but okay bun. She opened her cupboard and stood still for a few more minutes before finally deciding on a short yellow dress and a denim jacket over it with blue heels.

 She opened her cupboard and stood still for a few more minutes before finally deciding on a short yellow dress and a denim jacket over it with blue heels

Satisfied, Daisy slung her white handbag over her shoulder and ran out the castle. From afar, Ben held an amazed look at the sight of his sister running fast towards them in heels. He didn't know what heels were like to put on but he had heard Belle complain several times of how tiring and hurting it was.

"Daisy! There you are. I was beginning to think that you ditched us!" Audrey greeted with an obviously fake smile which Daisy returned.

"You're late by almost 15 minutes, dear." Fairy Godmother who stood as well added and Daisy sheepishly grinned.

"Sorry, I woke up a bit later than usual." She replied, walking over to the other side of her brother before Audrey could link their arms and pretend to be best friends as usual.

"Don't worry. You arrived just in time." Ben said and as soon as he did, a loud trumpet blew causing Daisy to flinch. Confetti floated in the air around the area and the marching band led by the twins' good friend Doug performed. Daisy's eyes caught sight of the long, black limo entering Auradon Prep from the gate.