⎯⎯ ♡𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Collective gasps of horror and fear echoed the large room

Collective gasps of horror and fear echoed the large room. Daisy stared in shock at Jane who tightly gripped the wand. "Jane....?" She murmured, the girl momentarily snapping her head to Daisy before looking away in shame? Regret?

"Child, what are you doing?!" FG scolded.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane cried, swinging the wand around aimlessly, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

Everyone shrieked, bending down. "Take cover!" Adam yelled as colourful, shiny magic shot out of the uncontrollable wand in Jane's hand of inexperienced magic. Mal bit her lip and leapt forward, her and Jane beginning to wrestle for the wand. "Careful, Mal!" Belle shouted, more beams magic shooting out of the wand. Carlos rushed to the royals, shielding his girlfriend.

A few more seconds passed and the beams of magic stopped shooting out. Jane was pushed back to the crowd who all backed away at the realisation that the wand was now in the possession of Mal, who did not look she was planning to give it back directly.

Ben extended his arm. "Mal, give me the wand." He carefully said.

"Stand back!" Mal cried, holding the wand in a defensive position. Daisy gripped Carlos's hands, her eyes searching his for an explanation. Carlos looked away with guilt, slowly walking away from the princess whose eyes teared. "Don't go." She whispered but Carlos did not listen, his heart breaking to pieces.

"It's okay." Ben continued to try.
"Ben, I said stand back!" Mal backed away.

"I told you so!" Daisy sighed wondering where Audrey always got the courage to be snarky and rude no matter what. So when Mal pointed the wand at Audrey shutting the narcissistic princess up, Daisy did not gasp in fear.

"Let's go!" Carlos called.

"Revenge time." Jay stated.

Neither boys could look towards Daisy's direction knowing that one look at her watery hazel eyes would be enough for all their evil will to falter. Especially for Carlos. His heart hurt as if it had been ripped apart. He could feel the betrayal and disappointment radiating off of Daisy and what hurt more was that, he knew Daisy well enough to know that she was still trusting in him. He did not want to break it.

"You really want to do this?" Ben could not keep the desperation from his voice. Nor could he keep away how hurt he actually was.

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents—" Mal began but a voice cut her off.

"Your parents made their choices to be evil." Daisy spoke for the first time, her voice barely stable but the exasperation and hope all reflected in her face. "Now you make yours." She whispered.

Mal stared at her friend, her hand slowly lowering down. "I think I want to be good." She mumbled.

"You are good." The princess assured with a soft smile, wiping her tears.