⎯⎯ ♡𝑇𝑒𝑛

Evie and Daisy released giddy giggles as Evie lightly clapped when Daisy nervously rotated the knob of the door and slowly opened it revealing her date on the other side

Evie and Daisy released giddy giggles as Evie lightly clapped when Daisy nervously rotated the knob of the door and slowly opened it revealing her date on the other side. Evie squealed inwardly at the deep stare between Carlos and Daisy. She patted herself on the back, all her tips of love to Carlos finally paid off.

Daisy felt a blush forming over her face, wishing that she hadn't applied blush since her cheeks were always naturally blushed around Carlos. Carlos didn't look different, he was still the cute boy with messy black-and-white hair she had feelings for. But he didn't look exactly the same either. Daisy could see that he looked more prim than other days with his black trousers, white sneakers, white shirt with black details and to top it off, red leather gloves and black leather jacket. He really looked good.

"Hi." Daisy gave a shy wave and Carlos's flushed face cracked a grin.

His eyes couldn't leave Daisy's. And his mind couldn't let go of the fact that she looked absolutely beautiful in her yellow mini dress with tiny flower details, her white heeled boots which matched well with her dress and her smiling face which had a light layer of makeup.

 And his mind couldn't let go of the fact that she looked absolutely beautiful in her yellow mini dress with tiny flower details, her white heeled boots which matched well with her dress and her smiling face which had a light layer of makeup

"Hi." Carlos breadth, bringing himself back to reality. He cleared his throat, extending his hand to her. "Ready?" Daisy giggled and nodded, enveloping her hand in his. 'It's so warm.' They both thought and with a wave to the excited Evie, Carlos led Daisy out.

Daisy giggled, her feet cautiously taking the steps forward and her hands fidgeting around. Her world was dark with the feeling of Carlos's leather gloves around her eyes. "Are we there yet?" She asked and heard Carlos lightly chuckle.

"Almost, Princess." He replied, unaware of Daisy's deep blush at the nickname that naturally slipped off his tongue.

The wall continued for a few more seconds and Daisy felt Carlos stop which in turn, caused her to stop in a more rushed manner. "Uh.... Tada....!" Carlos mumbled, his hands pulling away from her eyes. Daisy blinked a few times to get used to the sunlight and a low gasp escaped her lips at the sight in front.