Chapter 28

Kate's POV

I woke up to the scent of coffee. Leo had brought me breakfast in bed. I sat up and yawned as I streched myself. Then I looked at the tray Leo had put on the other side of the bed. I leaned back and enjoyed my cup of coffee.

I looked up when I heard Leo's footsteps. The door opened and he came sneaking in. I just smiled at him. "Good morning, beautiful.", he said. "Morning, darling. Why did you make such an effort just for me?", I asked. He sat down next to me on the bed and looked into my eyes. "Because you're worth it. And because you deserve it.", he said and gave me a smile. I kissed him softly. "I love you, baby.", I whispered as I ran my hand through his hair. "I love you too, Katie. Oh and I'm making lunch today." I shook my head and laughed. "You really don't have to do this for me.", I sighed. Leo took the cup of coffee from my hands and took a sip. "Yes I do. It's my way of apologising for what happened yesterday.", he said, giving the cup back to me. "Leo, I have already forgiven you. You really don't have to cook. I can do that myself." Leo shook his head, kissed me and got up. Before he left the room he said, "I insist. Now you lean back and take your time to do whatever you want and I'll start making lunch, okay?" I sighed and nodded. "Okay, darling.", I said and gave him my sweetest smile.

It took me quite a while to find something to wear that Leo just saw me in and couldn't resist putting his hands all over my body. Nothing felt better than when Leo puts his hands on me. I finally found a short dark blue skirt that I couldn't even remember buying and a white top with a deep neckline.

When I came downstairs, Leo's reaction was just what I wanted to accomplish. "Katie, do you want to seduce me?", he asked. I just shrugged. "Maybe. Who knows?", I gave him a seductive smile. Then I went to the other counter and started to cut vegetables. I could feel Leo was staring at me from behind and I smiled at that. "So when is Bear coming back home, baby?", Leo asked. "Tomorrow. So we still have loads of time to do whatever we want.", I said, turning my head to give him that smile again. Then I turned back around and continued what I had been doing before.

I could hear Leo setting his knife down and walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. Then he started kissing my neck and gently sucking on it. A tiny moan escaped my mouth. "Do you like that, baby?", he aksed quietly. "You know I do.", I whispered back. When he bit my neck slightly, I just lost it. I started moaning loudly. "Did I bite you too hard?", he murmured. "No, I loved it. Please keep doing that!" He bit my neck again and again. I loved every moment of it. Then he ran his hand up and down my thigh. I put my hand on his and guided it higher up under my skirt, trying to make him touch me where I wanted him to. But Leo moved his hand down again. "Where do you want me to touch you?", he whispered. "You know where!", I whispered back. I knew he loved teasing me and I really enjoyed it. He slowly moved his hand up under my skirt again. The higher his hand went, the more unbearable it got. Until he finally released me from my torture. His touch made my whole body tremble. I closed my eyes and tilted my head to the side. A loud moan escaped my mouth. Leo started kissing my neck again. "Oh Katie... You have no idea how bad I want you right now.", he whispered into my ear, gently nibbling my ear lobe, "Turn around, baby. I want to see your beautiful face." So I turned around and looked at him. His eyes met mine. Leo and I could always read each other's eyes. But what I saw in his eyes now was different from anything I had ever seen before. It was burning desire. He craved me, I knew it. And it turned me on. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. I started kissing him. Small, chaste kisses at first that soon turned into deep, passionate ones. As we were kissing, Leo reached underneath my skirt and pulled down my panties. As for me, I started to undo his belt. "Make love to me, Leo.", I whispered into his ear. He looked at me, his eyes wide open. "Oh I will, baby.", he said and kissed me once again. Then he lifted me up and set me down on the counter. He ran his hands up my thighs and pushed my skirt away. Then he pulled my panties down the rest of the way and dropped them on the floor. I pulled his jeans and boxers down and pulled him closer to me. "Now show me what you've got. Give it to me hard, baby!" I spread my legs and wrapped them around his body. "Are you ready, baby?", Leo whispered, looking into my eyes. "Ready when you are.", I said. Leo pushed himself inside me and at the same time he started kissing me. I moaned into his mouth. The deeper Leo went, the louder I was moaning. And that only made Leo move faster. "Oh yes, baby... harder...", I said panting.