Chapter 6

Leo's POV

I lay in bed awake. I was thinking about Kate, thinking about what I could've done to make her feel better. But I had no idea what to do. The only thing I knew was, that there was no way I was going to leave her until she was over Ned.

Suddenly, I heard an uncontrollable sobbing. It wasn't very loud, but I heard it anyway. Kate tried to hide it, she didn't want to wake me up. I got up and walked down the corridor towards her room as quiet as possible. When I reached the bedroom, I stopped and rested my head on the door to listen.

Kate's POV

I was sitting in my bed, crying, when Leo came in. He didn't even knock. He knew he didn't have to. He sat down next to me and pulled me closer to him. I buried my head in his chest and cried my heart out. Leo caressed my back and kissed my forehead. I was so glad that he was there for me when I needed him the most. We sat there like that for a good ten minutes when he said: "Don't you wanna lay down?" I nodded and leaned back, Leo did the same. He left his armes wrapped around me and I placed my head back on his chest. "I don't want you to leave.", I mumbled. "I won't. I will be there for you.", he said. Then he kissed the top of my head.

Leo's POV

Kate cried herself to sleep, while she was snuggled up in my arms. I held her tight when I drifted off to sleep myself.