Baby clothes

Timmy and you were expected your Baby in two months, and you still had no baby clothes. So Timmy and you decided to go today shopping. Timmy and you went into the train were you sat down while Timmy stood protective in front of you. You both went into a store and went into the Baby department were you both looked for some Clothes "Babe what do you thing of that you can see me and little me wearing a suit" Timmy said and shoed you a body what was a suit "If he's going to look as hot as you in a suit. Then Yes!" you said and Timmy put the body in your shopping venture. You put five different colours body in the venture. "Hey Babe what do you think of this shoes" Timmy asked and shoed you a pair of nike jordan "Timmy you don't have to ask me always just put things in. You also have to dress yours son so put in what you want!" you said and Timmy smiled "Yay Timmy said and took many clothes and put in the venture. You stood there and watched him put many things in. "Timmy. Timmy" you said "Yes? Did I put to much clothes in the Venture?" Timmy asked desperate "No" you said and wrapped you arms around his neck "No. We still need socks and diapers" you said and Timmy said "Thanks" Timmy said and gave you a kiss "Timmy you gonna get the diapers and I'm going to get some socks" you said and Timmy kissed your Forehead and went to get the Diapers. You got Socks you found very sweet and thought Timmy would love. You saw some heads for Babys and Timmy had and got them and hide them in the venture.

You and Timmy went home. Your package came what you ordered like a two weeks ago. You took the box in the kitchen while Timmy went to the bathroom. You opened the package and took out the body wreath said „That's my Father" and a picture below of Timmy where he looked very handsome. „Timmy!" you screamed through the Apartment „What? Did your water broke?" he screamed back „No. But I need to show you something!" you screamed back. One minute later Timmy came running in the kitchen „Is he kicking?" he asked „No! I got something for you!" you said and gave him the body. He looked at the body and started Smiling „That's amazing! Where did you bought this?" he asked „In some online shop!" you said and smiled at him „I hope that some other people didn't bought it because it would be very weird!" he said „Yes it would be" you said. Timmy hugged you and kissed your lips „I can't wait until he's born" Timmy said and gave you another kiss.