Tropical vacation

I was laying at the beach next to Timmy wo fell asleep. The beach was empty and quiet. We were in Thailand on an island where we rented a little house and had near us a beach that wasn't full with tourists. I looked over at Timmy who started snoring. I stood up quietly and tried to not slip on the sand and trip over our things that were laying in the sand. I took a wrap skirt and up it around my waist. I went over to our little house that was a little bit in the palms. I opened the door and went over to the fridge and took out two Coconuts and cut them open at one side.

I walked back to the beach and saw that Timmy was slowly waking up. I went over and kissed him on his forehead what woke him up. „Had a good nap?" I asked and set down next to Timmy who was running his eyes. „Yeah!" He said and stole my sun hat and put it on. „Ey!" i said and tried to take it back but he just backed away. „So what did you dreamed?" I asked him as I sat down on his lab and put my legs around his waist and put my hands around his neck. „Oh nothing!" he said and I was confused he always told me about what he dreamed. „Oh come on tell me about it!" I said and pecked his lips. „Oh it was nothing!" he said and his cheeks turned red „why are you turning red. Was it so embarrassing?" i asked him „No!" he said „than tell me!" I said and Timmy hide his head in my neck „It was a beautiful dream!" he whispered and I started to play with his hair. „We were living in a beautiful apartment in new york. We were laying in our bed and and yo-you we're pregnant. We were expecting twins and we wer just sitting there in bed you in my lap and feeling how one of them were kicking!" he said quietly „That's a beautiful dream!" I said and leaned back so that Timmy looked at me „you think?" he asked „Yes! It's not like I tought about marriage and starting a family!" I said and Timmy smiled wide.

„And it's not like I'm obsessed with you!" I said and pecked his lips. Timmy just stared at my lips. „And also your mom and me are your biggest supporters. Don't you have a call today?" I asked him but he just stared at me „Timmy?" I asked him and he came out of his tonight's „what?" he asked „Don't you have a call for work today?" I asked him „Not while I'm on vacation!" he said „your so perfect!" I said and smilies at him before I leaned in to kiss him passional. As I wanted to back away Timmy put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me back in what gave me more Butterflys.

I was making dinner in the kitchen while Timmy was reading some book he found in a book shop. I was wearing a orange silk dress and a pearl necklace. I pored myself a glass of wine while i was watching the pasta.
„Already drinking without me?" Timmy said as he came over and hugged me from behind „You look beautiful! Like a goddess!" Timmy whispered into my ear „Your the sweetest guy I ever met Timmy, and the one I love the most!" i said and turned around. He was wearing a dark blue shirt what was half open and  sherwood his bare chest, his hair was a little bit massy he must have laid down in a crazy position to read. I put my hands under his shirt around his neck. „You look hot today!" I said and kissed Timmy.