Brothers Bestfriend part 1.

I was sitting on a plane having to sit next to my Brother and his Bestfriend on a plane to Northern Italy, to spend there my summer with his family and mine. My Brother and Timotheé where watching some movie on his Laptop that was about some stupid movie. Pauline was the only person that wasn't bothering me, but i had to sit on this nine hours flight next to Timotheé and my stupid brother. I put my book on the side and just watched the sun go down from the plane. I didn't know how long i was sleeping but when I woke up the plane began to land.

We walked to the luggage conveyor belt where we had to wait to get our Suitcases. Mine came and i tried to get it but it was a little bit to heavy. "Can someone help me please?" i said and Timmy came and took my suitcase "Thanks!" i said ad took my suitcase "Hah your too weak to get your suitcase!" my brother said making fun of me as always "Shut up Adam!" i said taking my suitcase and walked outside where our parents where waiting for us. "Are we complete?" Marc Timotheé father asked "Yes. Lets go kids get a taxi!" My father said and we all walked to a taxi bus for eight people. I set down next to my mother and slept on my mothers shoulder.

We arrived at the summer villa when it was already midnight. My Brother, Timotheé and Pauline ran up the stairs to get the best room, i was to to slow and has to get the only room that was still free. It wasn't as big as there rooms, but i think it was the beautifulst. It had older furtiturs but i loves like an old aethestic. I layed my suitcase on the floor and took my Pyjamas out that was just a white top and a pair of baggy shorts. I got dressed and jumped into my bed.

The next morning I woke up from the sun that hit my face. I forgot to close the curtains last night. I stood up and walked still in my dreams to the bedroom. On my way there i nearly fell over my open Suitcase. I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth, and washed my face.
I took my suitcase and sorted all my clothes into the wooden wardrobe. I put on my light green Bikini and a white summer dress.

I walked down to the garden where our parents where sitting and drinking there coffee . "Good Morning sweety! Do you want some apricot juice?" my mother said putting here book down "Yes thanks mom!" i said sitting down "Y/n you look beautiful in this dress!" Nicole said taking a sip of here coffee "Thanks Mrs. Chalamet" I said drinking the apricot juice "The juice is amazing!" i said "The Apricots are fresh from the garden. They have also here Orange, peaches and lemon trees!" my father said peeling a orange "Really?" i asked "Yes there right there!" my father said pointing to there diraction "And where is the pool?" i asked pealing a orange "It is over there by the trees!" my mother said "You know Y/n there is also a lake near here you just have to take a bike and then you can swim in the lake!" Nicole said "Maybe tomorrow!" i said eating a slice of orange.

I walked back into my room to get my headphones, my book and a towel. A nock came from my door and Adam and Timotheé where standing in the door "Can I help you?" I asked "We just wanted to see your room. Yo its small and old. It's ugly!" Adam said "I thinks is beautiful!" Timotheé said and i had to smile "Are you going to the pool?" Adam asked "Yes. Now could you excuse me" i said taking the my sunglasses and walked out o my room to the pool, where I layed down to tan.

Timotheé pov:

I sitting at the table eating a egg as I watched Y/n laying on the side of the pool tanning in a bikini, listening to music. I had a crush on here since i saw last spring. The only problem was that she was my bestfriends little sister. She was just one year younger but still she was such a beautiful and smart girl. "Timmy?" Adam said getting me out of my thoughts "What?" i asked "What are we going to do today?" Adam asked taking a Orange "I don't know maybe go swimming in the pool?" i said "Yeah but we have first to scare away my sister!" Adam said "Why do we have to scare here away?" i asked "Because she is annoying!" Adam said. Adam was a total asshole to his sister, i don't know why, but she never did something wrong.

We got our thinks and walked over to the pool. Y/n hadn't noticed us already and i saw how Adam went to the other side of the pool and jumped with a assbomb into the water, and all the water flew on Y/n. "What the hell Adam. Why did you do that? Your such an asshole!" Y/n screamed I felt sorry for Y/n "Come on I'm just having fun!" Adam said splashing water on Y/N "No. your just pissing me of. What did I ever do to you!" Y/n screamed at here brother and took here things and walked angry away.