Travel & argue

„Why are you packing?" Timothée asked, standing in the door frame „We're going tomorrow to Switzerland tomorrow" you said „What tomorrow?" Timmy asked „Don't tell me that you forgot that" you shouted at him
„Y-yes" Timmy said „I was talking to you about that the whole week" you shouted angry at him and slam your package aggressively. „I totally forgot. I'm Sorry" timothée said walking over to you „No. Pack your things and shut up" you shouted at him. Your package was ready and you carried down and got ready for bed. Timmy came out of your shared bathroom and walked over to your bed „What are you doing?" you said „Going to bed!" Timothée said „Your sleeping in the guest room" you said „Does that have to be?" Timothée asked „yes now go" you said and Timothée walking out of your room.

The next morning you were waiting in your forum for the taxi. You drove to the airport not saying a single word to him. Even when you landed you ignored him. You came into the Ski Hut and went up to the bedroom what was very comfortable. Timothée went to sleep on the couch, while you went to be in the bedroom. You were very tired because you couldn't sleep without Timothée. You were still laying in the bed awake not falling asleep. You got on your phone and turn on a radio play. „Turn that off" Timothée shouted from the living room „No I can't sleep I need that" you shouted back from the bedroom. Timothée came into the bed room „Turn that off I can't sleep" he said „I can't sleep without that" you said „You never listened to something to fall asleep" Timothée said walking over and taking your phone and turning that off. „And also I won't sleep again on the couch" Timothée said and got next to you in the bed. „I can't sleep without you" you said after a while „I'm sorry that I forgot about that trip" Timothée said and you turned around and cuddles up to Timothée. „Tomorrow we will go skiing" you said to him „We will do everything you want" Timothée said and kissed you.