Oscars

As I stepped out of the car and paparazzis surrounded me, taking pictures of me just to sell them. I walked away from the paparazzis to a interviewer. Hallo Y/N L/N. How are you? It's nice to have you here!" the interviewer said Thanks. It's for me a honour to be here!" I said The important question tonight is. Who are you wearing tonight?" the interviewer asked I'm wearing Versace. I really love this dress!" I said (Your wearing the Versace Gown that Lily James was wearing. If you don't like it imagine another one) Yeah your dress looks very beautiful!" the interviewer said. Florence and Saoirse came over to us  "It was nice to talk to see you, and I wish you luck to win the Oscar!" said the interviewer and walked away interviewing another Actor. "Oh my god you both look so beautiful! I said hugging both of them "I have to say your totally rocking the Oscars with the dress!" Saoirse said laying a arm around my shoulders. "Hey Florence, Saorise and Y/N can we get a picture of you three together!" a paparazzi shouted. we three walked over and posed for the paparazzi and started to laugh because Saorise started to do funny faces.

"So you and Timmy will publish your relationship today?" Florence asked "Yes, but I don't know what he wants to do!" i said walking to the side of the red carped "Yo Timmy is arriving!" Saorise said looking up from here phone. I watched the car that was arriving right now and saw how Timmy walked out in a black louis Vuitton suit without a shirt underneath. He looked so hot in that suit that just my jaw dropped open. "Y/N shut your mouth!" Saorise said laughing. I closed my mouth and looked at Florence and Saorise who where laughing. I looked again at Timmy who was also looking at me and gave me a hand sign to come over. I walked fast to him making sure that i won't fall. Timmy was in an Interview when i arrived. "Hey i said laying a hand around Timmys waist "And here is the other star from Dune Y/N L/N. How are you?"the Woman asked "Im god thanks for asking!"i sad and turned to Timmy who was watching me . Timmy looked down to me and said in a very sweet but also attractive voice "You look stunning!" and kissed me on my lips. The kiss was soft but also very beautiful. "Oh my god!" the interviewer nearly screamed and Timmy and I breaked the kiss. "So did you just made Official that your dating? Right?" the interviewer asked "Yes Sir." Timmy said and i nearly fainted. "okay so you both have a beautiful night and enjoy the Oscars!" the interviewer said "Thanks!" i said and we both walked away, to the paparazzi to take there pictures of us.

"You look really beautiful tonight and hot!" i whispered to Timmy as we where posting for pictures and Timmy kissed me as respond on my lips hard. Oscars started and Dune had already won three Oscars. My category came and Florence and Saorise came on the stage to call out the winner. "Nominated for best actress are Oliva Colman from Women in dark, Nicole Kidman from Begin the Ricardos, Kristen Stewar from Spencer, Jessica Chastain from The Eyes of Tammy Faye and Y/N L/N from Dune!" Saorise said "And the Oscar goes to .. Y/N L/N Dune!" Florence and Saorise shouted into the microfone. I was still sitting at my seat shocked while the actors around me congratulated me. I stood up and walked to the stage where Saorise and Florence where waiting for me to congratulate me and give me the Oscar. I hugged both of them and took the Oscar in my hand and walked to the microphone.

"Oh my god. Thanks to all of you. Thanks to my family and friends who lead me here. I still can't belife that I'm standing here with this Oscar. I'm so happy that Saorise and Florence are here with me on the stage because if they wouldn't be here i wouldn't be an good actress. Oh I can't forget Timotheé . I love you and I'm so thankful that you are on my side and support me trough everything and I just want to say your the best boyfriend i could ever imagine!" i said looking at Timmy who was suddenly standing up and ran to the stage. He came up the stage and ran over to me and kissed me passional while all the actors where clapping. I was so happy.