Valentinday

It was Valentines and i had to work from the morning till the evening, so that meant that i wouldn't see Timotheé till evening. So when i were on your way back home i was very exiting to see him. When i entered our hallway from our apartment when ich heard a sound from your kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and saw Timotheé sitting on a chair in a black suit and a black turtleneck sweater, his hair was as messy as always, he locked very handsome. "Timmy!" I said and timotheé looked up and smiled at me "Happy Valentines day Babe!" he said and walked to me and hugged me tight. "Aww thanks Timmy. I have a present for you!" i said and took his hand and walked to the kitchen table. "I have a present for you too. Let me go first!" he said and ran fast to our bedroom and back hiding something behind his back. "Here that's for you!" he said laying flowers and chocolate strawberries and macros on the table "Aww Timmy thanks!" i said looking at Timmy who was smiling like a child, i stood up and kissed him. I walked to my bag and took out an envelope and gave it to Timmy. "Open it!" i said and watched him with joy opening the envelope and taking to tickets. "What is that?" he asked looking at the ticked and than at me "Read it!" i said "Is that a ticked to France?" he asked "Yes. We will fly to France in the summer!" i said and Timmy looked at me surprised "Really?" he asked tears forming in his eyes "Yes!" i said and Timmy ran to me and hugged me tight and whispered "Thank you babe that's the best Valentines present i ever had!".