Where is my phone

„Timmy do you know where my phone is?" you said looking around in your living room „I don't know. Didn't you left it the last time on the sofa table?" Timmy said walking in your living room with your new born daughter. „No it wasn't there." you said looking around „Should I call your phone?" Timmy asked „Yes please" you said walking over to him and taking your daughter from his hands. Timothee got his Phone out of his pocket and called you. You heard your phone ringing from far away. You gave Timmy back your daughter, and walked in the direction where the sound came from. You stopped in front the door from your four year old son. You opened the door and saw you son sitting on his car bed hiding something from you. „Y/S/N. What are you hiding from me?" you asked him „Nothing" he said „Then if you are hiding nothing you won't mind if I look?" you asked coming closer. As you were standing in front of your son, jumps your son up and runs out of his room with your phone. You followed him out of his room. He started laughing, still running away from you. „Y/S/N. Give me back my phone, or you won't get any candy a hole week, and not even Grandmas cake what she will bring" you shouted after him and he stopped „No candy?" he asked turning around sad „No candy if you don't give me my phone" you said. Your son came to you and gave your phone back „Is grandma and grandpa coming?" he asked „Yes so go in your room and get dressed. I will send dad to you." you said giving him a kiss on his forehead „Can I get Candy first?" he asked „After Dinner" you said laughing.