Special christmas present

It was Christmas Eve and you and Timmy where Celebrating Christmas together with your both family's in your apartment. You were sitting on Timothées lap cuddling with him watching your siblings and yours and Timmys cousins open there Christmas gifts. „Do you know what?" Timmy whispered in your ear „No. What?" you asked „I love you" he said „Did I know that? Yes" you said kissing the tip of his nose. „Timothée there is a present for you" your little brother who was still eight year old running over to you too and giving it to Timmy. „I think that's from me" you said to Timmy „Than i know I will love it" he said and kissing you. He opened the package and saw a whole ring set. „They are beautiful" Timmy said putting some on „And do you know that all of them have our initials in it" you said  and Timmy took and ring and looked in the inside „Oh my god it's amazing." he said kissing you. „Oh I got also a present for you. But you have to stand up for it and close your eyes" Timmy said. You stood up and straighten your dress. „Do you have your eyes closed?" Timmy asked „Yes" you said and heard gasping from your family „you can open your eyes" Timmy said. You opened your eyes and saw Timmy kneeling in his suit in front of you with a ring box. You gasped tears forming in your eyes. „Y/N I loved you since we met and now I can't imagine my life without you. I love you and I wanted to ask  you if you wanna marry me?" Timmy asked waiting for your answer „Yes. YES" you first said quietly and then nearly shouted. Timmy jumped up and kissed you passional. You cried out of happiness „Pleas don't cry" Timmy said wiping a tear away „I love you" you said kissing him again. Timothee put your ring on your ring finger. „It's so beautiful" you said looking at it and than at Timmy. „Come here Y/N show me your ring" your mother said and walked over to you and hugging you and whispering „Your growing up to fast" in your ear and kissing you cheek. You mother took your hand in hers and looked at your ring. Timmy hugged you from behind and kissing your head from behind. „Welcome to our family" timothées mother said walking over to you and hugging you.