Movie

It was evening and you were home alone being bored. Timmy was at work while you had the day of. You were bored laying in your bed looking at the ceiling thinking what you should do. You stood up and went  down to your living room were you jumped on your sofa and take the remote in your hand an go on Netflix, were you search a long time to find a movie. After a time you out on The King and watch your boyfriend being the king of England. You  get tired and get your self a blanked and wrap your self up and slowly drift to sleep. 

You heard a door open but you stay at the sofa still half asleep. "Y/N" you heard Timmy saying from the hallway.  You mumble in response, you hear  foot steps coming from the hall way. Timmy comes in the Living room seeing you half asleep laying on your sofa. "Timmy" you say and jump up as you see him in the door frame. You run to him and wrap your arms around him. "I missed you" you mumble into his chest "I was just nine  hours away" he chuckles "Long enough for me" you say "Y/n we are sometimes 14 hours apart at work and you are completely fine with that" Timmy laughs again "I have than something to do. But today I had nothing to do" you say "Do you want to watch a movie or a Serie?" Timmy says and as response you sit  down on the sofa. Timmy sits next to you and you  snuggle on his chest and watch friend.