Where is dad?

"Thanks. Baby. That's a beautiful picture!" you said looking at the picture that your four years old daughter drawered. Your daughter was the perfect mix of you and Timmotheé, she hat your hair color but Timmys curls, she had Timmys beautiful eyes and his nose, she had your lips. "Do you want a juice Bella?" you asked your daughter who was standing beside you in your kitchen "Yes Mommy, can i have  a orange juice please!" she said and ran to here children chair and climbed up.

"Here sweety!" i said and gave here a glass of orange juice "Do you want me to read out to you after you drank your juice a Disney story?" you asked leaning over the kitchen counter to brush a strand of hair away out of your daughters face. "I want daddy to read me!" she said taking a sip of here juice "Not me?" you said playing hurt "No daddy!" she said laughing "Then we need to find your dad!" you said walking over to your daughter and helped here getting from here chair and took here glass and layed it in the sink. "Where is dad?" your daughter asked, you picked here up and said " he must be in the bathroom!" you said walking to your bedroom.

You walked with Bella on your arm in your bathroom where Timmy was shaving "Look your dad is in the bathroom shaving!" you said putting Bella down. Timmy smiled as he heard you and washed of his shaving cream "Bella ma chérie, comment vas- tu?" Timmy asked picking up your daughter "I tought i was your love!" and Timmy had to laugh "You will always be my love! Come here babe!" Timmy said and you walked over and timmy gave you a kiss. "Bella, what do you want daddy to do!" you said and remembered your daughter "I want daddy to read out a Disney story to me!" your daughter said and you had to smile because she was so adorable. "Alright than get your book and get cofortable in mommy and Daddys bed!" Timmy said putting down your daughter who ran away to get here book.

„You look beautiful!" Timmy said putting his arms around you „Thanks" you said and kissed his nose „Will you come grocery shopping with us later?" you asked leaning agains Timmy „Of course. I also need new shaving cream!" Timmy said kissing your head. „I'm ready!" you here's your daughter shouting from your bedroom „Where coming!" you shouted back, and walked with Timmy into your bedroom, where you both set down next you your daughter and also got comfortable. „A long time a go...".