Beach day

My phone rang and I ran over to my phone and picked up. „hello?" I said into my phone „Y/n?" I heard a voice say „Who is that?" I asked „Timothée Dumbass!" Timmy my best friend said „are you here?" I asked „No I'm in Texas!" Timmy Said Sacramental „Come Outside with your dumbass brain!" Timmy said and I took my bag and ran down and ran outside. Timmys car was standing in front of my apartment house. I put my bag into the back of his car and got in. "Hey!' I said and closed the door "hEy" Timothée said mocking me "When do we meet Julia and Ben?" I asked as he drives away "At the beach! We will be there in like five teen minutes!" Timmy said.

We came to the beach and Timmy parked his car while I was waiting outside while he parked like a snail. "Y/n do you got the  beach towel?" He asked as he came over to me and took his backpack that I was holding. "It's in my bag!" I said walking ahead. We walked down to the beach where I saw our friend, who where both sunbathing. I took my bottle of water and sneaked over to them and pored a little bit over Julia, who screamed. "Nice one!" Ben said standing up and went over and hugged me. "My boy!" Ben said as he walked over to Timmy who was coming after me . "Y/n you b*tch!" Julia said also hugging me "what took you so long?" Julia asked Lord enough for Timmy to hear it. "Y/n was very slow!" Timmy said "NO I was not! You were just late!" I said happily and punched him lightly.

I layer the beach towel on the floor while the Timmy was putting sunscreen on his body. I took my t-shirt of and my shorts. I wore a light blue bikini. I took out of my backpack my own sunscreen and put it also on me. "Timmy cloud sounds help me put sunscreen on my back? I asked working to him "Yeah sure!" Timmy said and took me sunscreen out of my hand and massaged my sunscreen on my back. He was very good in massaging and it felt very relaxing. Timmy and I were friends but if he asked me to go on a date with him I wouldn't say no. He was one of the most attractive man I knew, and I met many people. "Thanks" I said, and layer down so that the sunscreen could draw in.

I was lazing next to Julia as I felt drops falling on me. I looked up and saw Timmy who was holding his wet hair over me. "Timmy" I wined but Timmy just payed down next to me and hugged me. "Timmy stop please. Your wet!" I said laughing but timmy just hugged me tighter and nuzzled his head in to my neck. "Just when you come with me into the water!" Timmy said "Alright!" I said laughing. Timmy jumped up and hold his hand for me to grab. I took it and he pulled me to the water. Timmy ran into the water while I walked in slowly and whined that the water was could. "Come y/n! The water isn't that could!" Timmy said while he was jumping in the water. "It's could!" I said. I looked around for Timmy but he wasn't there "Timmy?" I said loud but something grabbed me legs and pulled me under water. Timmy was pulling me under water. I got fast back on my feet "Timmy you asshole!" I said freezing "Oh come on!" Timmy said "I'm freezing!" I said annoyed but timmy came to me and hugged me "Now you shouldn't freeze anymore!" Timmy said "Actually I'm still freezing and I will go out of the water now!" I said and walked out of the water. "Y/n please!" Timmy said loud "No!" I said loud back.

I went over to Julia and took my towel and repped it around me and layed down next to here. "you know that Timmy was the whole time staring at you as you were putting sunscreen on you!" Julia said turning to me "no he was not. Why should he!" I said "Maybe because he liked you!" Julia said "No he does not!" I said "He does I heard Ben and him once talk and he was telling him that he has an massive crush on you!" Julia said "Then why doesn't he flirt with me?" I asked "Oh you do all the time. You argue like a old couple and you flirt all the time. Like before he was cuddling with you to get you into the water! And I know that he would do that by other girls!" Julia said I was quiet. We were flirting all the time and I didn't noticed that.

We were on our way home from beach day and I was the whole drive sleeping. I noticed that timmy stopped and I opened my eyes and looked out of the window and saw that we were in front of my house.
"Y/n I want to tell you something!" Timmy said and I knew what was coming "Alright!" I said I noticed that timmy was very nervous. "Y/n I really like you. Not like a friend. I like you more like a friend and I think that your the most beautiful and amazing woman I ever met. And I wanted to ask you if you want to go on a date with me!?" Timmy said nervously. "Yes!' I said happy "Yes?" He said surprised and happy "yes!" I said again. "Really. Oh my god! Alright is tomorrow 7pm for you alright?" He asked "Yes!" I said "Okay I will pick you up!" Timmy said "See you tomorrow!" I said happily and got out of the car.

=========
Sorry guys that I didn't upload for a while I had three exams this week and I had to study all the time!
Have a beautiful day!