Woo-oo! Part 2

Scrooge was on his submarine, atop the sail/conning tower, talking to Donald. "I run a multi-trillion dollar business. I can handle a few juveniles for the weekend. You just focus on this new job of yours. Besides, I got a pretty low key day planned."

"Hoist the mast sail! Other boat words to Atlantis! Dive! Dive!" Dewey says, a tad to eager.

"No, wait!" Scrooge tries to save.

"Aye aye." Launchpad reports as he set the submarine to dive.

"Launchpad, the hatch! Stop the bjjbjbuadkjfo!" Scrooge warns as he gets a beak full of water, just managing to close the hatch.

"Woohoo!" Cheers an oblivious Dewey, who runs past an annoyed Rebecca who is squeezing water out of her hair, having been standing right under the hatch and thus got drenched.

"Talk to yer uncle." Scrooge tells Louie who is helping pump out the water with Webby.

"Hey Uncle Donald. Nope, yeah, pretty boring. We napped, rubbed ointment on our joints, old people stuff." Louie lies.

"What about the dragon? And the plane crash? And..." Webby starts to question

"Whoops, 3pm, time for dinner. Bye." Louie saves, ending the call.

"Well, why didn't you tell him the truth?"

"You didn't tell your grandma we were going to a dangerous underwater city, did you?"

"Ah, I, kinda sorta, didn't tell her anything?"

"Webby, that's irresponsible! She'll be worried sick. Call your grandma this instant, and tell her that you are spending the night at a friend's house, okay? Lying, it's the responsible thing to do."

"Launchpad, have yew ever piloted a sub before?" Scrooge asks.

"I sunk a helicopter in a wading pool, once. Same thing?" Launchpad asks.

"Uh, ae've done more with less. No matter, ae'm back! Uncharted territory, bold new discoveries..."

"Travel bingo! I love road trips. I've got snacks, a playlist of traditional sea shanties, matching family road trip shirts..." Huey cuts in.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm, but there's no time."

"But according to the travel itinerary..."

"Booooo! Adventure isn't about planning, it's about doing. So, what can I be in charge of? The buzz saws?" Dewey bombards Scrooge with questions.

"No." Scrooge says.

"Sonic Cannons?"

"No."

"Hyper dense zero-point energy missiles to pierce the scaly hide of a kraken?"

"None of those things are real things. This is yer first expedition so just stand back and watch an old pro from a safe distance."

"So what is this submarine equipped with?"

"Seat belts." Scrooge chuckles.

"Hah, good one. Classic Scrooge/Dewey banter: the seasoned but tired explorer passing the torch to his cocky young successor."

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually know our names," Huey says.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I think he called me Herbert, once."

"Don't be ridiculous. Hey Scrooge, when are we going to set sail, Scrooge?"

"In a moment, Sonny Jim." Scrooge says as he works on a map. At this, Huey offers Dewey a shirt.