McMystery at McDuck Manor!

It's is a nice day at McDuck Manor. Webby and Mrs. Beakley are heading off to a secret island so Webby can freshen up on her skills. Rebecca would normally go as well, but chose to skip this year after, for one, she stayed up a bit too late watching anime and needed to catch up on her sleep, and two, she wanted to spend more time with her brothers. But, for now, time to slee-

"Sis! Sis get up!" Huey says, running to her bedside and shaking her.

Rebecca groans. So much for sleep. "What is it Huey?"

"We have an emergency!"

"Emergency? Is the house on fire?"

"No, it's uncle Scrooge's birthday and we need to plan a party for him!"

Rebecca blinks. "You woke me up for that? Get out and let me sleep before I throw you out!" She swats at him and turns over, facing away from him to try and sleep as she pulls the covers on her better. Then, her covers are snapped off and she is dragged off the bed. "Ahhhhh!"

(*Yes, Nestle Crunch cat style)

Rebecca pouts as she crosses her arms, in a bad mood as Huey drags her along. "Huey, if you wanna keep that arm, I suggest letting me go."

"C'mon sis, it's uncle Scrooge's birthday!" Huey says.

"Which is reason number two I'd rather be asleep. He'd prefer alone time."

"But he hasn't had a birthday party in years." Dewey argues.

"Yeah, and he's been content not celebrating. Can't you guys spend the day and Funso's? Go on a boat ride? Go poke a hornet nest?"

"Jeez you are really crabby today." Louie comments at the last one.

"I need my beauty sleep! You don't look like this staying up til two a.m. for two days in a row watching anime and not getting proper sleep." She refers to herself confidently.

"Well, when the party starts you'll wake right up!" Dewey says, as Rebecca's eye starts to twitch.

Cut to later that day, around 6:00 PM, in the foyer. Dewey was dressed in a suit and some weird golden helmet, carrying a soundboard guitar as his persona of 'DJ Daft Duck'. Rebecca found it stupid, same as the rest of this. Huey left Louie in charge of guests, and she could see the only ones invited were literally Ma Beagle, Glomgold, and Mark Beaks, three of Uncle Scrooge's enemies. She could tell this party would be a disaster. And she had been dragged into it.

Scrooge then tackles Dewey, thinking him an intruder. At that, Huey turns on the lights, and him, Louie, and the 'guests' shout 'Surprise'.

"Happy b-b-b-birthdaaaay!" Dewey says on his keytar, as Scrooge growls.

As everyone cheers, Rebecca blows a party horn, completely unhappy and looking exhausted. She hated this. She hated everything and everybody right now. Apparently, so did her uncle, who sits in a chair and is sulking as Huey goes over the itinerary and everything. Mid way through it, Rebecca sits beside Scrooge, also sulking.

"Lass, yew look a mess."

"I feel like a mess Uncle Scrooge. I've had only 10 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours.

"Wo- then go ta bed!" Scrooge says with shock, temporarily setting aside his frustration out of concern for her.

"The guys won't let me." She says, miserably.

Scrooge was now more upset than before. Not only were the boys throwing a birthday party for him, something he not only didn't want, but they were forcing a sleep-deprived Rebecca, his honorary daughter, to stay up. Even Scrooge knew sleep was important for children, everyone, given he sometimes didn't get enough when he was her age.