Epilogue

After their celebratory swim in the money bin, everyone is walking back to the manor, Scrooge staying with Rebecca, as he has something to get off his chest. "Lass?" Scrooge asks.

"Yes uncle Scrooge?" Rebecca asks, paying attention.

"Ae'm sorry, fer everything. Ae lied ta yew. Hid yer family from yew. Kept yew locked away."

"Well, you just didn't want to lose anyone else, I guess."

"No, there is no excusing wot ae did." He kneels down to her level. "If yew are willing to forgive me, ae promise no more secrets, no more lying. Full honestly. Sound good?"

Rebecca nods, before frowning.

"Lass? Wot's wrong?"

"I, threw the necklace you gave me into the bay. I couldn't stand the memory of you. I'm sor-"

"No, no apologizing. Yew have nothing ta be sorry fer. Ae am the adult, and ae acted like a child. It's my fault and my fault only."

"But-"

"Shhh." Scrooge puts a finger to her beak. "Hush." He pulls her into a tight hug. "No more, okay? Ae failed yew, that is all that needs ta be said."

"But, the necklace?"

"Yew think ae'm upset over some silly locket? That can be replaced. Yew can't." He hugs her tight.

"Okay. Thank you." She hugs back, sniffing. "Now, there is just one more thing you need to do." Rebecca says.

"Oh? And what's-" Scrooge is cut off as Rebecca grabs his collar and pulls him down so they are face-to-face, her look cold and dead serious. "that?"

"You apologize to Webby. Now." She says. She wasn't asking, requesting, demanding, or anything that put doubt or question on it. She was telling him he would.

"R-right. Of course dear." Scrooge gulps. Telling Webby she wasn't family is one of the things he regrets the most about the whole fiasco. He was also a tad afraid of hurting his great niece more than he already had, given she saw Webby as a sister. That, and he knew Rebecca had a temper like Della's, and didn't seem afraid of hurting people... not even him.

When everyone gets to the manor, before they head inside, Scrooge stops Webby and kneels to her height. "Webbigail, ae, ae want to apologize. Fer everything. Ae never should have said any of that. Ae am so sorry."

"Um, okay, Mr. McDuck." Webby says.

"Yew can still call me uncle, if yew want."

"But, I thought I wasn't family?"

"Lass ae... Ae was wrong in saying that. Ae was panicking, cornered. Ae hope yew know yew are family just as much as the boys and Rebecca are. Ae am so sorry ae ever made yew think otherwise." Scrooge says, sincerely.

Webby tears up then smiles and hugs him, Scrooge hugging back. "Okay... Uncle Scrooge."

"But eh, there is, one thing ae do need help with..."

"What's that?"

"Why are there so many pizza boxes?!" Ian can be heard asking. "WHY IS THERE AN OPOSSUM IN HERE!" He shouts, freaked out.

"Ae may have, lost it fer a bit and ordered... a few hundred ta a thousand pizzas and let the place fall ta be a complete mess?" Scrooge chuckles nervously.

Webby just blinks. "...Wow. In three days?"

"Yew have no idea how much Rebecca kept me together." Scrooge sighs as they go to help clean up everything.