The Shadow War! Part 2

Magica uses her magic to release everyone's shadows across the city, making them her minions.

...

Meanwhile, at the Cabrera residence, Fenton and Ian are preparing for the eclipse.

"Ah, the perfect vantage point to view the lunar eclipse." Fenton says as he reclines on a lawn chair.

"Hey I wanna thank you again for letting me set up my telescope here Fenton. Been really wanting to track something like an eclipse." Ian says, as he adjusts his elescope's zoom and focus.

"Of course, fellow cohort. Just us, the night sky, a swirling shadow vortex." Fenton says as he looks through binoculars.

"A swirling shadow vortex?!" Ian asks as he looks back into the telescope and gasps with Fenton. When he stops looking he and Fenton notice their shadows coming to life, and separating.

"Blathering blatherskite!" Fenton cries out as his shadow shoves him aside and claims the suit, the two shadows leaving. "Oh this is bad. Mr Boone, what do we- do?" He sees Ian gone.

"Fenton, get in and drive us to the Bin, stat!" Ian says from his vehicle as Fenton gets in and hits the gas.

As Magica breaks open the bin, everyone watches in shock.

"Magica de Spell!" Beakley cries out.

"Wait, who?" Dewey asks.

"Magica De Spell. A vile sorceress with a mysterious, ancient grudge against Clan McDuck. She was Scrooge's bitterest rival, but no one's seen her since they fought on Mount Vesuvius 15 years ago." Webby explains.

"We thought she'd been defeated for good. Guess we were wrong." Rebecca gulps.

"All right, all. Cool heads. We must help Scrooge before anything else-" Beakley says, right before a kelp monster climbs onto the boat.

"Here! Take my brothers!" Louie says, pushing Dewey and Huey forward. However, Rebecca jumps in front of her middle siblings, arms held out defensively.

"Stay away from my brothers!" Rebecca warns as she guards Huey and Dewey.

Then, the 'monster' shakes off the kelp, revealing it is only Manny the Headless Man-horse.

"Oh." Donald says.

"It's just Manny!" Huey says as everyone sighs in relief as Gyro and Lil' Bulb pull themselves aboard.

"That's it! No more underwater labs. It's volcanoes or abandoned castles from now on!" Gyro rants as Lil' Bulb removes its bulb to drain the water in it.

From a distance, we can barely hear Ian declare 'I knew he was a mad scientist', as things continue going nuts. However, the others don't seem to notice.

"Dr. Gearloose? What happened?" Huey asks.

After explanations, Donald trying to give a plan despite his unintelligible voice, and Gyro fixing it, the kids are ready to help... only to all be put in life jackets and told to stay behind.

"Oh, come on!" Webby and Rebecca whine.

"But-" Dewey starts to argue, but is interrupted.

"This isn't an adventure. This is Magica De Spell. Under no circumstances are you kids to come to the bin. Do you understand?" Donald asserts.

"Yes, Uncle Donald." The five say, a tad upset as the boat leaves.

After being left alone, the kids remove their life jackets.