Day of the Only Child!

Rebecca was walking with Huey and Louie down the hall to the boys' room. They were looking for Dewey because of what the middle boy was trying to pull. A 'Day of the Only Child'? Really? It was stupid, and asking for trouble, especially with-

"Give it up, Dew-pelganger! Where... is... Dewey?" Webby demands from inside the room.

"There it is!" Rebecca remarks as they rush into the room, where Webby is trying to kill Dewey.

"Webby, stop! That is Dewey!" Huey says as he pulls on Dewey's arms.

"He's just doing a Dewey thing!" Louie adds as he grabs onto Huey.

"Meaning trying to get himself killed!" Rebecca adds as she tries to pull Webby off.

"Oh." Webby says as she releases the boys, who fall back in a pile.

Dewey stands and dusts himself off. "Thank you, good Samaritans. You restored my faith in the kindness of random strangers."

"Not even one hour in, and your stupid 'Only Child Day' has already almost gotten one of us killed." Huey says, annoyed.

"'Only' -what-now?" Webby asks confused.

"It's a beautiful holiday." Dewey says.

"That he made up." Huey corrects.

"Where, for a whole day, we get to be sibling-free," Dewey explains as he picks up Webby and twirls her, "and do all the amazing things," before placing her down, Webby a tad dizzy, "that an only child gets to do! Make our marks on the world!"

"Not have to answer to anyone!" Louie says.

"Be horribly alone?" Huey and Rebecca question.

"For once!" Dewey cheers, to which Huey pushes him away.

"He's been threatening to do it for years," Huey says as he walks over to Webby, Rebecca, and Louie, pulling a WaddlePad out of his hat, "but I never thought he could get into my password-protected sibling calendar."

Dewey then grabs the WaddlePad. "I have my ways." He says as it is revealed he just drew on the screen in black marker, which makes Rebecca facepalm.

"You can't just-" Rebecca starts, but is cut off by Huey.

"Of course, he put it on the day I need them both, the annual Junior Woodchuck Three-Man Cookout." Huey complains.

"Boring." Louie remarks.

"Ugh. Teamwork." Dewey complains.

"But-" Rebecca starts, but is cut off as Louie starts to talk.

"Well, as the now sole heir to Scrooge's fortune, I can finally make friends with Doofus Drake, the richest kid in Duckburg. He only mingles with other obscenely rich heirs, so..." Louie shrugs.

"What a snob." Huey says.

"He's the worst." Dewey remarks.

Louie gasps dramatically before turning to Webby. "You see the judgement that I have to live with? Well, today, your heartless criticism can't deny me my dream of being shamelessly spoiled."

"What are you gonna do, Dewey?" Webby asks the blue sibling.

"Can we just-" Rebecca starts, but is cut off by Dewey, as each time she gets more and more deflated, shrinking back.

"I don't have to explain myself to you! I'm an only child!" Dewey says proudly.

"I don't get why you're doing this. Isn't being a sibling awesome?" Webby asks.