Daytrip of Doom!

It is what should be a beautiful day at McDuck Manor. It has been three days since Donald and the boys moved in. Let us just say, Beakley is already stressed.

Huey is fleeing from Dewey, who is shooting at him with a foam dart gun. Then, the door to Scrooge's bedroom opens with Scrooge and Beakley exiting, who the darts fly at. Scrooge takes the tea tray Beakley was holding and uses it to block the darts.

"An elaborate series of cutthroat war games?" Scrooge asks.

Dewey keeps firing at Huey. "Take that!"

"Dewey!" Scrooge scolds, taking then gun before aiming it while kneeling. "Don't yell at your target before yew fire, yew'll lose the element of surprise." He hands the gun back to Dewey and walks off.

Louie then comes and fires at Dewey while laughing, hitting the wall and a vase, which Beakley catches. "Good hand, Beakley!" He dodges some darts and returns fire.

"When I said you should spend more time with your family I did not mean move them in!" Beakley complains.

Meanwhile Webby, wearing her night vision goggles, hangs from the chandelier. "Target acquired, heading to your position."

"Copy. In position. Awaiting command." Rebecca reports, hiding in cover for an opportune moment.

Webby grapples to a chandelier above Louie and shoots at him, sending him into a pillow launcher trap, which hits and knocks him to the ground.

"You set traps!? It's just a game!" Louie says in disbelief.

"If you're not a player, you're a pawn." Webby says seriously.

"W-webby, maybe take it down a notch." Dewey suggests.

"TELL THAT TO MY MEN YOU CAPTURED IN PEKING!"

"What?"

"It's part of my character's backstory; grizzled ex-special forces pulled out of retirement for revenge. What's yours?"

"... My guy has a dart gun?"

"Not anymore." Webby whistles, at which Rebecca rolls out from cover and shoots Louie and Dewey, pelting them with darts as Webby grapples Dewey's gun, scaring Huey off when she fires at him. At this, the two girls chase after the final brother.

In the foyer, Huey tosses his dart gun aside and waves his hands in panic. "The foyer's a safe zone! The foyer's a saf- AH!" He is then tackled by Webby and his sister, who stand over him menacingly, each having a foot on his chest.

"This is no foyer..." Webby says, the girls smirking and lifting their NVG.

"This is a tomb..." Rebecca finishes coldly as they both shoot Huey.

"OW MY TAILBONE!" Huey cries out.

Then the girls start to laugh. "Hahahaha!"

"Oh man this is so fun!" Rebecca says, a big smile on her face as her brothers come it.

"Yeah! Almost better than 'interrogate the spy' like we played." Webby adds.

"Wait what?" Louie asks with concern.

"Relax, it wouldn't be fun with you three given you'd crack after five seconds." Rebecca states.

"Nuh-uh!" Dewey says, a smidge too confidently.

"Is that a challenge? Webby, get the stuff." Rebecca requests with a sinister smirk.

"AHHHHH!" Dewey runs off, terrified.

"Ha! Weenie!" Rebecca taunts.

"So, what next?" Webby asks.

"HOUSE MEETING. NOW." Scrooge can be heard saying, unhappy.