Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣

Joe's POV

During my workout at the gym, I realized how fucked up I was for walking out on Ammika after that conversation

During my workout at the gym, I realized how fucked up I was for walking out on Ammika after that conversation. I was just speaking my mind and after I did that I just felt like I kind of overstepped my boundaries by saying some of the things that I did. I feel like I sprong that conversation up on her when she's clearly not ready.

I walked into the living room, and I saw Lobo sitting on the sofa. She was watching wrestling. I smiled to myself as I walked over and sat down next to her.

"Are you watching wrestling?" I say surprised

"I'm watching you." She answers.

I smile, "What are you watching me for? I'm here with you."

"If I'm going to travel with you this week, I need to understand this stuff. I don't know the first thing about wrestling. The only thing I know is that you look hot doing it."

I laugh, "You don't need to understand anything. I just want you there with me." I sat down next to her. "You've become a pretty prominent person in my life these last few months and I'm getting to the point where I don't wanna be without you."

"I've noticed." She smiles. "You wanna marry me."

"Yeah, about that... I didn't mean to scare you or anything like that. I was just doing something that I never really do and that's put my feelings out there. I don't like to take risks or anything like that. I'm sure you've noticed that about me but I just feel free when I'm with you and I feel like I can express myself with you and I just wanted to be honest."

"There's nothing wrong with being honest and I appreciate your honesty 100%. You've done so much for me and I'm grateful for you but I'm just scared. I've never experienced this before so it's very new to me. I have deep feelings for you and everything and in my head, it's too soon. I guess I just keep having this internal debate with myself. I'm living in your house. You're literally taking care of me right now and I appreciate that. You've done for me more than some people have ever done for me and I've literally known you for five months."