Chapter 6️⃣

Joe's POV

After everything went down with my ex, and after she left, I had to check on Ammika

After everything went down with my ex, and after she left, I had to check on Ammika. She was in the shower, I could hear the water running. I go into the bathroom and take off my clothes. I get in and walk over to her.

"Are you okay?" I take her hand, interrupting her shower.

She turns around to face me, " You know she still loves you, right?" She says

"I know she does but-."

She cuts me off, "How can I compete with someone you were with for that long?"

"You can't, but there is no competition." I hold her face, "I told you, that's done. I don't love her anymore. I want you. I promise, there's nothing for you to worry about..."

She puts her hands on mine, "Okay, but—."

"No, buts. I said I want you, and that's the end of it."

"She's the mother of your kids-."

"But I want you, Ammika." I say trying to make her understand.

"Oh yeah, you want me after two seconds of seeing me. Please." She says waving me off.

If she only knew how unwillingly invested I was, she wouldn't be talking like this. She literally came out of nowhere. I wasn't looking to get into anything, this just happened. I think she likes me more than she's admitting, and I'm okay with that. I like her more than I will admit too. I think she's just freaking out because the image of my ex wife was imaginary, and now that's she's actually seen her, she's backing out. No, I wasn't expecting her to meet her this soon either. This definitely caught me by surprise, but we can work around this. I just need for her to understand me.

"I don't know how to prove to you that I want you."

"I don't know either. This is too much."She says seemingly irritated.

I turn her around, so her back is to me and I kiss her neck, softly. I kiss over to her shoulder, my hand creeping up her side, to her right breast.

"You know how you make me feel, stop acting like you don't." I continue to kiss down her back, as I move my hand to the front of her down to her pussy. I lightly rub it and I hear her release a soft moan and I feel her hand wrap around the back of my neck.

I remove my hand, and push her against the wall. I kiss down her back and to her ass. I kiss it, massage it, lick it, then I put my face in it and start eating it, but only for a few minutes. I don't like that shit too much, I want this pussy and I'm finally about to get to taste it. I was waiting for the right time, and this just might be it.

I turn her around and she leans back against the wall. I kiss both of her thighs, one by one, then I lift one of her legs up and put it over my shoulder. I lick her pussy, then I lick it again, devouring it. Man, I've been waiting on this, to get her in my mouth. I've also been waiting to be this intimate with someone, where it's not forced, just wanting to please my partner.