Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣

Joe's POV

"Lobo?" I called out, knocking on the lavatory door. "You've been in there for a while, are you okay?" I ask

"I'll be out in a minute." She says from the other side of the door.

"It's been like twenty minutes." I say. "What are you doing?" I ask

"Joe...." She trails off

A few seconds later, she unlocks the door and opens it. She looks at me and smiles, as she wraps her arms around me.

"Pick me up and go sit on the sofa." She says, kissing me.

I pick her up by her legs and she wraps them around my waist. I walk us over to the sofa and sit down with her on my lap.

"Fuck me." She says, before taking my ear in her mouth.

"On the plane?" I ask, moaning into my ear, giving me her answer. I sigh. "Nah."

"Why?" She asks, taking my ear back into her mouth, driving me insane."You know you like it." She smirks against my ear, voice is as seductive as ever.

"Because I said no." I say, trying to fight this sensation. "My plane rides are my time to relax. Not that this isn't relaxing. I just prefer to have this time to clear my mind, so when I land, I can better focus on work." I explain

"Okay." She says, then climbs off of my lap, and sits next to me.

She pulls her phone out of her back pocket, kind of ignoring me. All she's doing is trying to distract me from asking her about why she was in the bathroom. Her arms are folded, her body is angled away from me.

"Are you really mad?" I ask.

"I'm not, I just want to feel you inside of me but I guess I'll have to go back into the bathroom to take care of myself." She says and I raise my eyebrow. Really? "Yeah, I said it." She says

"You wanna get fucked?"

"I do." She answers quickly.

I get up, taking her phone, tossing it somewhere on the other side of the plane. I press the button under the sofa, and it lets out into a bed. I grab her legs sliding her down so now she's laying on her back. I drop to my knees, lifting her dress up, pulling her panties down aggressively, slightly ripping them. I toss them over somewhere by her phone.

I refuse to make eye contact with her, as I take her legs, spreading them apart, holding them in a wide V shape. She wants this dick, she's gonna get it, but she's going to answer my questions too. I drop down to my knees, taking my dick out. Regardless of how pissed I am, my dick will still get hard as fuck for her. I lay it on top of her pussy. I let out a sigh, I know I said I didn't want to have sex but, we're here now, I might as well enjoy myself.

I feel the pulse of her pussy throbbing against my cock, her heat wet, dripping on me, ready for penetration. She says something, but I ignore her, only focusing on this tight, dripping wet pussy. I finally slid inside of her. I send slow deep strokes, filling her up. Her moans instantly permeate the jet, as I continue riding deep into her heat. I speed up my thrust, remembering what I need to ask. My irritation is surfacing again. I fuck her with intention, giving her every inch of my thick dick, as she screams my name.

My gaze then falls upon her face, and my chest constricts a bit, my dick hardens more, and my mind fogs up. She's laying there in purse pleasure, giving access to all of her.

I mount the bed, still inside of her, before riding her heat, inching deeper and deeper, and I connect my lips with hers. She kisses me back with fever, nipping at my bottom lip. I break the kiss, dropping my mouth down to her neck, sucking on it. I lick up the nape of her neck, trapping her hands with mine, and holding them above her head. I leave my mark on her neck, sucking at her skin, before soothing it with the flick of my tongue.