Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣

Ammika's POV

I stood outside of my dads office door for a few seconds getting myself together. I have to get into the right mindset to talk to him. My dad can be a little intense sometimes. I'm not sure what exactly he has to talk to me about but I'm not ready for this.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"It's open!" I hear my dad say from the other side of the door.

I open the door and he looks up from his desk. "Baby girl!" He says with a smile. "Nice of you to come home."

"Well I didn't have a choice, you sent Mike and Ty to come get me. What was the point of all of this?" I ask

"Just to talk." He says

"Okay. How was the trip that I didn't know you guys were going on?"

"It was nice, until it wasn't." He says. "Your mother is upset it was cut short."

"I'm sure she was, as always. She's always upset about something." I roll my eyes.

"Sadly, that's true." He says, then shrugs, "She buried herself in a bottle and my credit card. She got over it mighty quickly."

"I don't think so, she gave me a little attitude downstairs." I say

"That's your mother!" He smiles. "Anyway, I'm missing a few kilos from my stash. Do you know anything about that?"

"Excuse me?" I say shocked. "I haven't even been here."

"Moses said he went in the wine cellar, noticed it was unlocked, looked around and noticed some bricks missing." He says with a straight face. He's serious.

"So you're trying to tell me that you think I stole drugs from you? Are you fucking serious right now dad?" I ask

"We were out of town Michael and Tyler said they didn't do it, so that leaves you."

"I am not a thief. I can't believe you're really accusing me of this. Did you question the dozens of staff that you have running around the house?" I say with an attitude.

"I have, no one seems to know where the missing bricks have gone." He says

"You're fucking with me right?" I ask. I can't believe he's accusing me of stealing from him.

He smiles, "Yeah, I am." He laughs.

"Oh...." I laugh, "Daddy don't do that to me."

We both laugh for a minute.

"I did find that some were missing but Tyler said he took them. Business is good and he needed a little extra for one of his people." He explains, then he gets a serious face.

"Sit down, babygirl." He points to the chair in front of his desk.

I take a seat, and I wait for him to speak. This is what he really wanted, I'm a little nervous.

"So.—."

Before he starts, I cut him off, "Okay daddy, before you chew me out, I just want to say....."

He cuts me off, "Just listen. I know you're a grown woman, and can date whoever you want, but we must meet them. You've been spending time with this Roman Reigns guy, and from what I can gather, you guys are getting very close." He says

"Okay?"

"With that being said, we need to meet him. Your mother and I need to know who you're spending time with. I have to have him investigated. Not that he needs it, but I have to get him a security detail...You know the drill."