Chapter 5️⃣

Joe's POV

So, just a little rundown, Ammika would come over after she got off work, which mostly was between the hours of 3:00 and 4:00 am. We would spend time together talking, sometimes we would have sex, then she would go to sleep and I would wake up the kids. Get them clean, dressed, feed, and out of the door by 8:15 to drop them off at school. After that I would workout for a couple of hours, get done with that around 11:30 am, then I would shower. Most of the time, she wakes up around noon, we would have sex again (we love the sex), eat lunch together, and do whatever until 3:30 pm, when I pick the kids up from school. She goes home and I spend my time with them, and we do it all over again the next day. That's the routine we've been doing for the last month. Yeah, I have it planned out and it works, but that's because you make time for what you want.

She goes home when I pick the kids up because we're not to the point where I want her around my kids yet, and she's okay with that. Galina would flip her shit and Lobo isn't completely comfortable with that either. So this is what works for us, all three of us. I keep Galina happy and away from Lobo, plus she doesn't know about her anyway, and I intend on keeping it that way. We don't want random people around our kids. It's only been a month anyway, too soon.

One morning, while I was getting the kids ready for school. I thought they were in the kitchen eating breakfast. I went up to my room to grab my phone and wallet. I got my things and I sat on my bed, and leaned over to kiss Lobo. I guess Joelle was looking for me and she opened my door and saw Lobo laying in my bed. By that time, I was sitting next to her and we were talking, nothing was going on, but she saw her. She was shocked for a second.

"Joelle, you're supposed to knock first." I say

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had someone over." She says, looks at Lobo, then closes the door.

"Oh my gosh." Ammika says freaking out.

"It's okay. I'm going to go talk to her. I'm going to take them to school and I'll be back." I give her a kisses on the lips, then I leave.

I go downstairs and into my kitchen where the kids are.

"I'm sorry you—."

"Who is that woman? I thought you weren't seeing anyone." She says

"I'm not-I mean, I am-kinda." I stumble over my words, not knowing exactly what to say.  "You were supposed to knock, Joelle."

"Why haven't we met her yet? How long have you been seeing her? What's her name?" She asks and I don't know where to start. I didn't want to do it this way.

"You haven't met her because I wasn't sure if she was going to be around long." I say

"Well, how long has she been around?"

"A couple of months. I just want to be sure."

"Do you like her?" She asks

"Yes."

"Well that's enough right?" She asks

"No, actually when you guys are involved, it's not." I explain

"When will we get to meet her then?"

"When the time is right."

"But she's right upstairs, why can't we meet her now?"

"Let's not talk about this. I have to get you guys to school. Help me get the twins cleaned up, so we can go."

"Fine." She says, then gets up to help. I don't know why Joelle is being so persistent.

Soon we're out the door, and I drop them off at school.