Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣

Ammika's POV

This is going to be a long drive home. I could tell Tyler didn't like Joe just by his body language. Ty has been silent for a while, but I know this isn't going to last. He never keeps quiet about anything. It's only a matter of seconds before he speaks up, so I'll wait until he does, and as if on cue, he says something.

"Who the fuck was that?" He says

"Nobody." I say irritated. I'm so upset they just came and got me like this. This is so rude, and embarrassing. If Joe didn't think I was crazy before, he definitely thinks I am now.

"Nah, that wasn't nobody. He kissed you like you was somebody to him." He says

"Why does it matter?" I ask irritated.

"You know why it matters." He says, in a softer tone.

"Let that go...." I say looking out of the window.

"I've been trying...." He says, and I don't say anything. We were silent for a couple of seconds, then he spoke again, "Tell me."

"Michael told him you were my brother, so be my brother. I like him and he likes me. That's all that matters, and that's all you need to know."

"I can see that he likes you. While you were talking to me, he didn't take his eyes off of you."

"He's a little protective over me."

"We all are protective over you. You're the baby, and you have somethings....."he trails off, cutting himself short. "...we just feel we need to protect you."

"I don't need it."

"You do. With this business that were in, you need it. We need it. You running around with this random person, isn't safe you for. What if—."

I cut him off, "What if nothing. That isn't for you to worry about Ty. I'm safe with him. He makes me feel safe, and he's not random. He's not a nobody. He's a well known wrestler."

"A well know wrestler? I don't know him."

"Because you don't follow wrestling." I look at him like he's crazy. I know he's just trying to upset me.

"Do you think he can handle being in this family?" He asks

"No, none of us can, but he's there for me and that gets him major points with me, and I'm sure it will with you guys too. Give him a chance." I say

"You know your dad knows about him?"

"How?"

He shrugs, "Your dad is Ken Harris, he knows everything and everyone, and you better believe he knows everything that goes on with his family."

"Tell me what you know and what does he know?" I ask

"He's going to ask you to bring him over for dinner." He say

"Oh my god. Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe he simply wants to meet him, or maybe he knows who he is."

I roll my eyes, "Is mom going to hold herself together enough for this dinner?"

"Are you?" He asks and I instantly get mad.

"You know what, that was low. Pull over, let me get in the car with Michael." I say

"What? I'm asking a serious question. You know what you have going on." He says

"Pull over." I yell, and he pulls the car over.

"It's fucked up that you continuously bring that up. Leave me alone." I open the door to get out, but before I step out of the car, he snatches my necklace off from around my neck. "Fuck you Ty! Seriously, fuck you." I say, before slamming the door.