Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣

Joe's POV

We walk into the kitchen hand in hand, and everyone stops and looks at us.

"So Joe, explain to me why your holding hands with Jessica's friend." Jeff asks

"Well, if you must know, she's my girlfriend." I say

"Your girlfriend? How?" He says

"We kept in contact."

"I knew something was up." Adam says, "You're never around anymore."

"What happened that night? She was a pregame, you weren't supposed to keep her around." Jeff says and I can't help but feel like he's mad.

"But I did. What's your problem? Why do you seem upset?" I say feeling myself get a little angry.

"We hooked you up with her to have fun that night."

"And I did." I say

"I brought you twins today.....to have fun with."

"And you can have them." I say

"Wow." He says, shocked. "So pregame, snatched you up." He has an amused look on his face.

"Jeff, stop calling her that." I say in a warning tone.

"What? I'm just saying. She was pregame." He says with a smile.

"Pregame?" Ammika repeats, holding on to my arm.

"Don't mind him, he's just an asshole." I say, trying to make her feel better.

"Oh asshole am I? I'm the only reason you know that woman that's clinging onto you like a lost little girl. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even know her. You would just been sitting there staring at her until your eyes fell out." He says

"So what's that supposed to mean?" I ask

"Nothing, I'm just saying."

"No tell me. What the fuck are you trying to say?" I'm about to knock this motherfucker out. I dare him to say one more thing about her.

"Baby, it's okay." Ammika says rubbing my arm. She kisses my arm, then pulls me away, "Come on babe, I'm hungry."

"No, wait minute." I say to Ammika, "What the fuck are you trying to say?"

"All I'm saying is if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even know her. You say over there and just stared at her the whole time."

"What the fuck does that matter?"

"It means I set you guys up for you to fuck her and leave her alone. Not for you to get into a relationship with her. You just got out of a 15 year marriage, why would you want to start another relationship with some girl you met at a club and took home?" He asks with a disgusted look on his face.

"That's none of your business and I think it's time for you to go, Jeff." I say pissed off.

"Oh you're kicking me out?" He can't believe it but he better get the hell out of my house.

"Yeah." I say

"We need to kick out your little girlfriend, you've only known her for a couple of months. You don't know anything about her." He says

"And that's also none of your business. What I do with my life has nothing to do with you. I appreciate if you're just trying to be a good friend, and looking out for me, but it really doesn't feel that way. You're being an asshole."

"Of course I'm looking out for you." He says ignoring my insult. "This was someone you were supposed to fuck. Leave her hoe ass alone." He waves her off.