Chapter 2️⃣

Joe's POV

I lead her to the stairs

I lead her to the stairs. She takes one step up and turns around. She's still way shorter than me. It's so cute how small she is.

She looks me in my eyes, "What do you do?" She puts her arms around my neck.

I laughed for a couple of seconds, "Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. Your house is huge, you have three nice cars— I just want to make sure I'm not getting myself into anything."

I put my hands on her waist, "Are you comfortable with me?"

She takes a couple of seconds to think, "Weird enough, I am."

"Well I can assure you, you're safe and protected. You're not getting yourself into anything. I don't do anything illegal. That's what you're asking?"

"Yes."

"You don't have to worry about anything like that. Now are you going to fuck me, or not?" I say with a straight face.

She smiles, and kisses me. I wrap my arms tighter around her waist. The kiss was nice. I haven't kissed a woman in forever, or felt a woman's touch on my skin. I was really enjoying this, until she stopped the kiss.

"Take me upstairs."

I pick her up and walk up the stairs. I get to the top of the stairs and make a right and go into my bedroom.

I sit her at the foot of the bed, and take off my shirt

She smiles, "You're sexy! She runs her hand over my chest, then down my stomach, stopping at my belt. She stands up and puts her hand down my pants, grabbing my dick. "And blessed." She unbuckles my belt, then my pants, and pulls them down.

I step out of my pants, then I touch her top, "Take this off." I demand and she turns around, telling me to unzip her. I do so, then slide it over her head. No bra, perfect. I gently suck on one of her breasts, while I pull her pants down. She steps out if then, then pulls my face to her, and kisses me again, passionately. This is the part of intimacy I miss, feeling closer to someone. She stopped the kiss a little bit sooner than I want to, then she gets on her knees.